- Sub Headline: Healthy fast-food on the rise as the franchise proves there is a growing appetite for Grabbagreen
- Franchise URL: http://www.grabbagreen.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 1:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 04, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PHOENIX – It has been 365 days since Grabbagreen®, the healthy Arizona-based fast food+juice restaurant announced their nationwide franchising opportunity. Since launching franchising efforts one year ago, the green footprint of Grabbagreen has expanded to awarding a stellar 38 franchised units and stores and 180 units across several area-development agreements over the next ten years. In 2016 alone, over 16 new stores are projected to open in Arizona, Texas, California, North Carolina, Colorado, Idaho, New Jersey and Tennessee, with others in various states of development across the country. The fast casual food + juice restaurant is known for specializing in organic food items, antibiotic and hormone-free beef, poultry, fresh-pressed juice and whole food smoothies.
Grabbagreen was founded in 2013 by moms and childhood friends, Keely Newman and Kelley Bird, after they discovered it was increasingly difficult to feed their families healthy food on-the-go. The large demand fulfilled an unmet need in the marketplace, growing the concept to three company stores in less than two years and then in 2015 Newman launched nationwide franchising.
“The response to Grabbagreen franchising is way beyond what we could have ever expected this past year and our ability to manage such growth rests squarely with the superb, all-star veteran team we assembled very early,” says Newman, CEO and founder of the healthy fast-casual chain. “We found out very quickly that we were not alone in this vision and were able to attract veteran franchise talent such as Kim Cramton who serves as SVP Franchise Development and Operations, Karen Nettleton who serves as Director of Construction & Logistics, as well as Jeff Farnell who serves as Director of Training.” Newman adds, “There is a cultural shift where people are naturally gravitating towards healthy food options. People want convenience with an added focus on health and delicious tasting food, and from day one Grabbagreen has been Leading the Charge in Making Fast Food Healthy with fresh, non-processed, hormone and antibiotic-free whole foods.
“Grabbagreen is the future of fast food,” says Cramton. “Not only are our customers excited about Grabbagreen, but the integrity and values from our new franchisee partners is extremely strong. We are very focused on working with our new franchise owners in new markets across the country. We just completed our first set of graduates at GrabbagreenU this past week with franchisees from Southern California, Phoenix and North Carolina. We start a new class today represented by franchisees from Texas, Colorado and New Jersey. The education clinics are put on by our operations and training team,” says Cramton.
Grabbagreen’s whole food menu contains both hot grains and cold greens, fresh proteins provided by local farms, whole food smoothies, fresh-pressed juices and healthy kid-friendly items that are easy to grab on the go. The all-day breakfast menu is packed full of clean options, and 1, 2 and 3-day detox juice packages are also available for pick up.
To schedule a meeting, inquire about franchise opportunities or to get more information on Grabbagreen please visit grabbagreen.com or email Kim Cramton at email@example.com.
Founded in 2013, Grabbagreen is a fast food food + juice restaurant where great tasting, healthy food meet the speed and convenience of traditional fast food. Grabbagreen’s food and juice menu is preservative-free, naturally gluten-free and GMO free. The whole food menu is based on super food ingredients and offers a full selection of grain and green-based bowls with fresh hormone-free and antibiotic-free proteins provided by local farms, fresh-pressed juice, handcrafted smoothies and acai bowls, breakfast and healthy kid-friendly items. All signature menu items are prepared fresh, made-to-order and provide a delicious experience for customers and a variety of flavors to meet dietary needs. Grabbagreen currently has three company-owned locations in Arizona. The Grabbagreen App is available on both iTunes and Google play. Visit grabbagreen.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find Grabbagreen on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Grabbagreen Corporate Headquarters
10789 N 90th Street, Suite 202
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
337 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)