Franchising Frenzy; Fresh Healthy Vending Continues Strong Start to 2016 With Impressive Sales Growth
- Sub Headline: 104 Machines Sold in February, Representing $1,053,000 in Deferred Revenues, 88 New Locations Secured and 124% Growth Compared to First Two Months in 2015
- City: San Diego
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.FreshVending.com
- Listed: March 3, 2016 10:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SAN DIEGO, CA – (FranchisePOD.com) – Mar 3, 2016 – Fresh Healthy Vending International, Inc. (OTCQB: VEND) announced today its February 2016 results and once again showed significant sales, and an increasingly growing franchise network.
On the heels of an already impressive January, which included 106 machine sales to nine new franchisees, representing $1,091,500 in deferred revenue, the Company added an additional 104 machines among eight new franchisees and one existing franchisee representing $1,053,000 in deferred revenue. In addition the Company expanded its brand visibility securing 88 new key locations for its franchisees. This growth represents an increase of $1,186,650, or 124%, over the same period in the prior year.
“Our success so far in 2016 is a direct result of the message we have chosen to send to the market. Solid franchising principles such as careful location procurement, combined with industry leading support on all levels is what Fresh Healthy Vending represents. We believe this coupled with our ability to continue identifying new technologies and trends that allow our business sustainability and longevity, is what prospective franchisees are looking for. It’s why they partner with us,” said Nick Yates, Chairman of Fresh Healthy Vending. “As the numbers continue to grow for Fresh Healthy Vending, expansion remains the key to our success.”
The Fresh Healthy Vending locations team secured 88 new franchisee locations in February, with over half of these locations being education facilities. Expansion through critical key location partnerships such as the University of Oklahoma, who signed for six healthy vending machines in February, is imperative to our franchisees’ success as we continue to expand our brand into the nation’s largest education, health care and corporate institutions.
For more information on Fresh Healthy Vending, the franchise program, or to receive a free healthy vending machine in your school or business, visit www.freshvending.com or call toll free 888-902-7558.
About Fresh Healthy Vending
Fresh Healthy Vending, based in San Diego, California, is North America’s leading healthy vending franchisor. Fresh Healthy Vending pioneered the concept of vending machines stocked with tried-and-tested fresh, healthy snack options to serve the growing market of health-conscious consumers. The Company has over 240 active franchisees throughout the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas, and continually looks to partner with like-minded entrepreneurs who share its vision.
The Company has booked over 2,900 machines for placement in schools, universities, hospitals, community centers, military bases, airports, fitness facilities, YMCAs, libraries and many other locations.
Fresh Healthy Vending’s stock is traded on the OTC Markets, Symbol: VEND.
Cautionary note on forward-looking statements
Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions or beliefs about future events that are based on management’s belief, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management. While the Company believes that expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that goals, results and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, terms and availability of financing, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. In addition to statements, which explicitly describe risks and uncertainties, readers are urged to consider statements labeled with such terms as “believes,” “belief,” “expects,” “intends,” “feels,” “anticipates,” “proposes,” “proposed,” or “plans” to be uncertain and forward-looking. More detailed information on these and additional factors that could affect Fresh Healthy Vending’s actual results are described in Fresh Healthy Vending’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent Form 10-Q’s for the quarterly periods ended December 31, 2015 and September 30, 2015, and its annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2015. All forward-looking statements in this news release speak only as of the date of this news release and are based on Fresh Healthy Vending’s current beliefs and expectations. Fresh Healthy Vending undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
SOURCE Fresh Healthy Vending
Fresh Healthy Vending
258 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)