- Franchise URL: Link removed at 270 total views on 10/12/2016.
- Listed: April 11, 2016 10:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // West Palm Beach, Florida – To say the Experimac brand has come a long way in a short time is an understatement. With an enviable growth curve achieved in less than 18 months, the one-of-a-kind retail concept is expanding its borders both domestically and internationally in impressive fashion.
Experimac is a franchised storefront concept that specializes in sales of pre-owned Apple® computers and devices; repair of laptops, phones and tablets; trade-ins of existing devices; and sales of accessories. Operating under the United Franchise Group umbrella, the brand was launched in November 2014 and already has more than 30 locations open with 85 additional stores in various stages of development.
The unique business model that Experimac founder and president Jim Muir developed takes advantage of multiple revenue streams. Not only can customers buy pre-owned products at a lower cost, they can also get their devices repaired and get upgraded memory and software along with accessories.
Such attributes represent robust potential for the brand. Muir estimates that by the end of 2017, Experimac will have sales agreements in place for a combined 325 stores, both domestic and international, with 250-plus locations open.
“Experimac’s incredible growth is fueled by the fact that it is actually two complementary businesses rolled into one,” said Muir. “On the sales side, franchisees are able to put ownership of highly coveted Apple® product into every customer’s budget. On the service side, Experimac offers in store repairs, upgrades and other services, making the store a one-stop location for all pre-owned Apple® product needs. Experimac is the perfect choice for enterprising business owners looking to invest in an amazing business with tremendous profit potential.”
However, the most successful franchisors have a multi-faceted growth strategy and Experimac is at the forefront of that movement with its bold international plans.
Experimac just opened a pilot store in Sydney, Australia with expectations of selling 15 to 25 franchises in 2016 alone in Australia. In addition, deposits for master franchises been received for Chile, as well as South Africa, while a master license has been awarded for northern Mexico, with the pilot store already in development. Plans are also under way for expansion in Canada, France, Nigeria and western Africa.
According to Franchising.com, having a blueprint for international growth has been increasing in popularity for U.S.-based franchisors. According to Franchising.com’s findings, “80 percent of the world’s population lives in areas that are considered emerging markets. The U.S. Department of Commerce estimates that over 75 percent of the expected growth in the world’s trade over the next two decades will come from developing countries, particularly big emerging markets, which account for over half the world’s population, but only 25 percent of its gross domestic product.”
In addition, the report said that finding well-qualified master franchisees outside the U.S. can pave the way for growth of a franchise because “the qualified master franchisee can be the key to identifying and recruiting talented franchisees who fit the system and successfully execute the franchise concept.”
“Experimac is very well received internationally as an exciting franchise model. With the brand loyalty and global appeal that Apple commands, we are in an excellent position to have Experimac well exceeding our already ambitious global growth goals,” said International Director Tipton Shonkwiler.
Experimac is the latest addition to the United Franchise Group family of brands, joining a team with over 30 years of franchise experience. Capitalizing on a sustained demand for Apple® products, Experimac provides pre-owned computers and devices, repair of laptops, phones and tablets, trade-ins of existing devices, sales of accessories and software. For more information visit experimacfranchise.com.
About United Franchise Group
Led by CEO Ray Titus, United Franchise Group houses a successful group of business-to-business franchise systems. United Franchise Groups concepts specialize in personalized business services including signs, embroidery, business brokerage and outdoor advertising. With nearly three decades in the franchising industry and more than 1400 franchisees throughout the world, United Franchise Group offers unprecedented leadership and solid business opportunities for entrepreneurs. United Franchise Groups brands include Signarama, EmbroidMe, Transworld Business Advisors, SuperGreen Solutions, Experimac, Jon Smith Subs and Ventura.
SOURCE United Franchise Group
Sanderson & Associates
755 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)