- Sub Headline: FranFund, the nation’s fastest growing provider of franchise and small business funding solutions, announced today that Mrs. Kelly Senay has joined the organization in the position of Marketing Manager.
- City: Fort Worth
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.FranFund.com
- Listed: January 15, 2016 12:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
FORT WORTH, TX. (FranchisePOD.com) JANUARY 15, 2016 – FranFund, the nation’s fastest growing provider of franchise and small business funding solutions, announced today that Mrs. Kelly Senay has joined the organization in the position of Marketing Manager.
This is a newly created role, and one that we know will increase awareness for the growing success of FranFund across the country. “We pride ourselves on the commitment, support, and service we provide to our clients, and we know Kelly upholds the same integrity and core beliefs when it comes to customer service,” said Sherri Seiber, Chief Operating Officer and Director of Strategic Relationships at FranFund.
A former Olympian who competed in the 2000 and 2004 Olympic Trials, Mrs. Senay continues to maintain the same competitive drive when it comes to business. Her knowledge spans marketing, branding, direct sales, creating programs to meet the changing demands in the industry, and her experience in client relations and customer service will be a welcomed asset. “I take pride in making each individual feel important and valued,” Senay said, “And that’s what attracted me to FranFund. They are a business dedicated to building relationships.”
Commenting on the new hiring, FranFund CEO Geoff Seiber said, “Based on the strength of our funding portfolio, we continue to grow at an unparalleled pace. Kelly has the passion, energy, and determination that will enable that growth to continue.”
FranFund was the franchise industry pioneer in putting multiple funding solutions under one operation. This enables us to find the right solution for each client versus a “one size fits all” proposition. Our robust portfolio of funding solutions, including the FranFundSelect® and FranFundPreferred® programs, mean SBA-backed loans fund in 7-25 days. We also offer Conventional Business Loans, FranPlan 401(k)/IRA Business Funding, Business Lines of Credit, and More! With our experienced team of professionals, vast portfolio of funding options, and concierge-service approach, FranFund works with candidates to identify and customize the best capitalization solution so they can move forward with confidence.
Find out how FranFund can help you by calling 877-FRANFUND or visiting http://www.franfund.com.
421 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)