- Sub Headline: Premier Small Business Financer to Become Total Funding Solution in Franchise Industry
- Franchise URL: http://www.FranFund.com
- Listed: May 4, 2016 9:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FORT WORTH, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) April 11th, 2016 – To further strengthen its position as the leading expert in franchise and small business funding, FranFund has announced the new hire of credit scoring and interface specialist Bob Rodi as Vice President of Credit and Risk Management.
Rodi brings 35 years of experience in specialty and franchise financing to FranFund. Most recently, Rodi served as President and Managing Executive of Mount Pleasant Capital, the managing agent for a nationwide franchise finance platform with Franchise Credit, LLC. Over the course of the next six months, Mount Pleasant Capital, along with its programs, will be phased into FranFund, turning the organization into a total funding solution for franchising and small businesses.
We are ecstatic to welcome Bob Rodi to the FranFund family. Throughout his career in the conventional side of this business, Bob has become instrumental to developing interfaces to the liquid credit system. When added to our long history in the rollover and SBA loans segment, FranFund is going to become the total financing package, said Geoff Seiber, President and CEO of FranFund. We’ll now be able to accomplish a wider variety of funding capabilities, which aligns with our mission of offering franchisees and small business the most forward-thinking solutions.
FranFund has provided franchises and independent businesses with financial backing and marketplace expertise for more than 10 years. As Mount Pleasant Capital winds down, Rodi’s software and funding expertise will be used to develop several additional programs that will strengthen FranFund’s extensive resources. FranFund has planned several announcements to roll out new programs over the next few months highlighting these new opportunities.
I could not be more thrilled to help make FranFund the one-stop-shop in franchise funding. By combining the experience between Geoff and myself and adding developed interfaces and credit scoring proficiency, we truly are ahead of the game, said Rodi.
These new programs will allow FranFund to leverage its already prolific business, bringing complete funding to the industry so that our clients never have to leave.
For more information about FranFund please visit: www.franfund.com.
Founded in 2006 FranFund is headed by franchise industry veteran Geoff Seiber, FranFund is a total funding solution for franchising and small businesses. They are a single, expert resource that will search the marketplace for the best options to fund a franchise or independent business and then provide its owners with one or more capitalization solutions based on their individual needs and goals. FranFund does all of the homework, legwork and paperwork, allowing small business owners to focus on growing their businesses. FranFund’s board of directors includes Brad Fishman, CEO of Fishman Public Relations, a national PR agency specializing in strategic, results-driven publicity programs for more than 90 franchise companies, and Don J. Debolt, former 10-year President of the International Franchise Association. For more information, visit www.franfund.com.
314 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)