- Sub Headline: Leading All-American Fast-Casual Franchise Continues to Drive National Expansion Efforts
- Listed: August 28, 2017 9:33 am
- Expires: 186 days, 22 hours
Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success
WICHITA, Kan., Aug. 28, 2017 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Celebrating its 15th anniversary this month, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has grown with a commitment to serving high quality, cooked-to-order menu items and premium dessert treats with a smile. As a result, this milestone year has already experienced the opening of 35 Freddy’s restaurants in new and existing markets nationwide, with plans to open approximately 20 more by the end of 2017. Freddy’s will open its first restaurant in Mississippi later this year, which expands the brand’s national footprint to its 31st state.
“Old-fashioned hard work and constant effort have returned very nice system growth and a firm foundation for the future. It has indeed been spectacular,” said Randy Simon, co-founder and CFO. “Since our inception in 2002, we’ve worked hard to garner and maintain a reputation for providing high quality menu items, exceptional service and industry-leading cleanliness. Freddy’s owes much of its success to our dedicated franchisees who have been committed to carrying out our company mission, as well as our growing, loyal base of FredHeads.”
The fast-casual restaurant was founded by brothers, Bill and Randy Simon, and their friend and business partner, Scott Redler. The restaurant was named after Bill and Randy’s father, Freddy Simon, a decorated World War II veteran whose family values and tradition of service are the company’s foundation. Today, Freddy’s has grown from a single restaurant in Wichita, Kansas to 270 locations coast-to-coast.
Franchise opportunities remain in areas across the U.S., including the West Coast, upper Midwest and Northeast. Prospective franchisees must develop at least four locations within their negotiated territory. Franchisee candidates should also have a minimum net worth of $850,000 and liquid assets of at least $250,000. Excluding the costs of real estate. franchisees can expect the total investment for one restaurant to be $592,810 to $1,999,117 with a $25,000 franchise fee per restaurant and competitive, ongoing royalties.
For more information about development opportunities, contact Markus Scholler, Vice President of Franchise Development, or visit www.freddysusa.com/franchising.
About Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Co-founded in 2002 by Scott Redler and Bill, Randy and Freddy Simon, Freddy’s opened its first location in Wichita, Kansas, offering a unique combination of cooked-to-order steakburgers, Chicago dogs, and other savory items along with its signature desserts prepared with premium frozen custard churned fresh throughout the day. Today, 270 Freddy’s restaurants serve a total of 30 states across the nation from California to Pennsylvania, Virginia and down the east coast states to Florida. In 2017, Freddy’s has been named for a fifth time to Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 list (ranked #41), and has, for the fourth year in a row, been included as one of the top 10 on Franchise Times magazine’s Fast & Serious list. Other notable accomplishments include several consecutive years on Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 list of “Fastest-Growing Private Companies,” a feature on Consumer Reports’® lists of best burgers, cleanest fast-food restaurants and those with the best service last published in 2014, and first-place winner of many local newspaper readers’ choice categories throughout the U.S. including Best Burger, Best Fries, Best Hot Dog and Best Dessert. For more on Freddy’s, visit the Newsroom, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news.
SOURCE Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
377 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)