- Franchise URL: http://www.Potbelly.com
- Listed: July 12, 2016 8:45 am
- Expires: 46 days, 21 hours
July 01, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) CHICAGO – Potbelly Sandwich Shop will open its doors at 1240 Carl D. Silver Parkway, Fredericksburg, Tuesday, July 8. This will give area residents the chance to experience the lively, neighborhood hangout that makes Potbelly Sandwich Shop “The Best Place for Lunch.”
Desirae Mills is the general manager and has been with Potbelly since 2012. “ I started as an Assistant Manager in Washington D.C. and then moved to help open the Woodbridge location.” Mills said. “In March 2013, I took over as the General Manager of the Woodbridge location, and am so excited for the new Potbelly to open in Fredericksburg. So many people commute up north and get Potbelly for lunch, but now with the new location opening they can have it whenever those cravings come calling.”
The shop will partner with The Greater Fredericksburg Habitat for Humanity during its pre-opening event, the Oven Warming party, to help raise funds and awareness for the organization. “Habitat for Humanity was recommended to us from other Potbelly locations that had partnered with them for different events,” said Mills. “We are excited to give back since they do so much to help our community.”
Known for its good vibes in addition to great sandwiches, live music has been a part of the Potbelly experience since the first shop opened in 1977. Neighborhood musicians put a little rhythm into lunch by performing live at Potbelly Sandwich Shops around the country. Musicians interested in performing at the new Fredericksburg Potbelly should contact the shop manager to apply and be scheduled for an audition.
Potbelly has built a passionate, loyal following of fans who spread the word about the fun, energetic atmosphere and great food. The unique Potbelly experience is defined by its combination of toasty warm sandwiches, hand-dipped shakes, tasty made-to-order salads, as well as friendly and lively people.
“I feel that our food, employees and the general atmosphere is what makes Potbelly unique,” Mills said, “The meats we use are sliced fresh daily, our melt- in- your -mouth cookies baked fresh each morning, and our shakes are just what you need to get you through the second half of your work day. ”
This is the first Potbelly Sandwich Shop to open in Fredericksburg and will staff approximately 20 employees and managers. The location will be open Sunday through Thursday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 11a.m. to 10 p.m. Delivery service will start a few weeks after opening and will be available Monday through Friday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. with minimum orders of $25.
About Potbelly Sandwich Shop
From its humble beginnings as a small antique store on Chicago’s North Side, Potbelly Sandwich Shop is now in neighborhoods across 18 different states. Each unique shop offers toasty warm sandwiches, craveable salads and hand-dipped milkshakes all made fresh to order, and delicious cookies baked fresh each day. Potbelly has built its reputation as a mealtime hangout where great food, friends, eclectic neighborhood décor and live, local music combine to create an atmosphere unlike any other. The Company owns and operates over 300 shops in the United States, with franchisees operating over twenty shops domestically and in the Middle East. For more information, visit www.potbelly.com.
About the Greater Fredericksburg Habitat for Humanity
The Greater Fredericksburg Habitat for Humanity (http://www.fredhab.org/site/ ) brings the community together to build decent, affordable housing – and hope – for people in need. Habitat provides a “hand up” to home ownership through sweat equity, donor generosity, volunteer labor and interest-free mortgages.
The Fredericksburg Habitat operates in the City of Fredericksburg and the Counties of Stafford, Spotsylvania and King George. Habitat for Humanity charges no interest to the homeowner and makes no profit from building with our low-income families.
SOURCE Potbelly Sandwich Shop
403 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (8 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (6 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (5 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (4 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Zaxby’s Offers “Highly Craveable” Menu Items This Summer (2 views)