- Sub Headline: No, we’re not kidding
- Franchise URL: http://www.KrispyKreme.com
- Listed: March 29, 2016 1:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – March 29, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – In celebration of this year’s doughnut harvest, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts today announced customers will receive one free Original Glazed® doughnut on April 1 at participating U.S. locations.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts’ home-grown sweet treats have been enjoyed by families since 1937. This year’s doughnut harvest created a surplus of delicious treats, grown with care and picked off the vine at precisely the right moment. Customers can celebrate the doughnut harvest by picking up a free signature Original Glazed doughnut at their favorite Krispy Kreme Doughnut shop.
Share your foolishly fantastic treat with your friends using #DoughnutHarvest and visit us at www.KrispyKreme.com/DoughnutHarvest.
No purchase necessary. Valid only at participating U.S. shops. Krispy Kreme Doughnut seeds are not for sale. Sense of humor not required, but strongly encouraged.
About Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts can be found in approximately 12,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. The Company has more than 1,000 retail shops in 25 countries. Connect with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at www.KrispyKreme.com, or on one its many social media channels, including www.Facebook.com/KrispyKreme, and www.Twitter.com/KrispyKreme.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Corporate Communications Coordinator
184 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Garbanzo Bolsters Operations, Franchising Team (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (1 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)