- City: Venice
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.freedomboatclub.com
- Listed: January 26, 2016 9:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 26, 2016, VENICE, Fla.–(FranchisePOD.com)–Freedom Boat Club, the nation’s largest and oldest boat club with 10,000+ members now in 20 states, has just reached the 100-club summit and expanded its nationwide fleet to include 1000 boats.
The newest franchise operations to recently join the fast-rising club include Freedom Boat Club of Lake George, NY; Freedom Boat Club of Buffalo, NY; Freedom Boat Club of the Ponconos in Lake Wallenpaupack, PA; Freedom Boat Club of Lake St. Clair in Detroit, MI; and Freedom Boat Club of Nashville (2 locations) and Freedom Boat Club of Chattanooga. In addition, consumer demand led to the official grand opening of a second new corporate-owned club in Ft. Myers, FL last week.
“This milestone represents a significant achievement in the history of Freedom Boat Club,” said President and CEO John Giglio. “The doubling in size of our clubs over the past three years is a clear indicator and benchmark of both the success and viability of the boating club concept. In today’s shared economy with a focus on collaborative consumption, the opportunity to enjoy the boating lifestyle through affordable club membership continues to grow and gain traction.”
Freedom Boat Club’s private boat club model – which provides reciprocal access to 1000 late model boats nationwide – offers a simple alternative to boat ownership. The club’s flexible membership plans, expansive fleet of quality boats, free instruction by licensed Coast Guard captains, and robust social events calendar attracts a mix of newcomers and seasoned boaters alike who opt for the convenience, cost savings and camaraderie that club membership offers.
“We have reached our short-term goals and are focused on continued controlled growth, with plans to fill select open domestic markets while exploring exciting new international opportunities,” said Giglio, who purchased the club in 2012.
Freedom Boat Club was named to the Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500® list three of the past five years, reaching #283 in 2015.
For information about Freedom Boat Club franchise opportunities, visit www.freedomboatclubfranchise.com or contact Director of Franchise Development David Aldrich at (843) 368-1103.
Freedom Boat Club
Wanda Kenton Smith, 407-697-8055
Chief Marketing Officer
159 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)