- City: Venice
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.freedomboatclub.com
- Listed: January 26, 2016 9:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 26, 2016, VENICE, Fla.–(FranchisePOD.com)–Freedom Boat Club, the nation’s largest and oldest boat club with 10,000+ members now in 20 states, has just reached the 100-club summit and expanded its nationwide fleet to include 1000 boats.
The newest franchise operations to recently join the fast-rising club include Freedom Boat Club of Lake George, NY; Freedom Boat Club of Buffalo, NY; Freedom Boat Club of the Ponconos in Lake Wallenpaupack, PA; Freedom Boat Club of Lake St. Clair in Detroit, MI; and Freedom Boat Club of Nashville (2 locations) and Freedom Boat Club of Chattanooga. In addition, consumer demand led to the official grand opening of a second new corporate-owned club in Ft. Myers, FL last week.
“This milestone represents a significant achievement in the history of Freedom Boat Club,” said President and CEO John Giglio. “The doubling in size of our clubs over the past three years is a clear indicator and benchmark of both the success and viability of the boating club concept. In today’s shared economy with a focus on collaborative consumption, the opportunity to enjoy the boating lifestyle through affordable club membership continues to grow and gain traction.”
Freedom Boat Club’s private boat club model – which provides reciprocal access to 1000 late model boats nationwide – offers a simple alternative to boat ownership. The club’s flexible membership plans, expansive fleet of quality boats, free instruction by licensed Coast Guard captains, and robust social events calendar attracts a mix of newcomers and seasoned boaters alike who opt for the convenience, cost savings and camaraderie that club membership offers.
“We have reached our short-term goals and are focused on continued controlled growth, with plans to fill select open domestic markets while exploring exciting new international opportunities,” said Giglio, who purchased the club in 2012.
Freedom Boat Club was named to the Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500® list three of the past five years, reaching #283 in 2015.
For information about Freedom Boat Club franchise opportunities, visit www.freedomboatclubfranchise.com or contact Director of Franchise Development David Aldrich at (843) 368-1103.
Freedom Boat Club
Wanda Kenton Smith, 407-697-8055
Chief Marketing Officer
164 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)