Freedom Boat Club Launches National Charitable Partnership to Benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- City: Venice
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.FreedomBoatClub.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 10:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
VENICE, Fla., March 7, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Freedom Boat Club, the nation’s oldest and largest boat club with 10,000+ members in 21 states, has just announced a major national partnership to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of America.
For the first time in the franchisor’s 26-year history, Freedom Boat Club’s corporate ownership and franchise owners/operators will work together in a cause marketing program and platform to raise both awareness and funds for this well-respected 111-year old organization. Big Brothers Big Sisters is the largest volunteer-supported mentoring network in the nation, encompassing more than 300 affiliates that serve 170,000 children. The organization professionally matches adult volunteers known as ‘Bigs’ with 6-18-year-old children known as ‘Littles’ in communities throughout the country.
As its campaign theme, “BOATING BIG! ALL ABOARD FOR THE LITTLES,” Freedom Boat Clubs throughout the nation will host a variety of approved fundraising initiatives and special events in cooperation with local Big Brothers Big Sisters affiliates, concluding with a nationwide “All on Deck” boating party on Saturday, May 14 that will feature boat rides for Bigs and Littles, including lunch and entertainment.
“We are very excited and enthusiastic to be working with Big Brothers Big Sisters of America and to support the outstanding work they do in serving young people throughout the country,” said Freedom Boat Club President and CEO John Giglio. “Our National Marketing Advisory Council developed this concept and vetted a variety of charitable candidates. However, we selected Big Brothers Big Sisters of America because we love the idea of giving back to kids and we are especially pleased that the majority of the funds we raise will go directly to support and benefit the good work done by the local affiliates. Our council also loved the idea of creating memorable experiences for young people by taking them for boat rides.”
Freedom Boat Club franchise owners/operators are paired with local Big Brother Big Sister affiliates in their respective communities, and both will work together to plan events to best suit their unique markets.
“We are always appreciative of partners who help not only raise valuable funds, but who provide the opportunity for matches to create priceless memories,” said Pam Iorio, Big Brothers Big Sisters of America President and CEO. “This is the start of a great national partnership with Freedom Boast Club that will ultimately help us support more children across the country.”
For more information about Freedom Boat Club and its BOATING BIG! ALL ABOARD FOR THE LITTLES campaign, contact FBC Chief Marketing Officer Wanda Kenton Smith – 407-697-8055, Email, www.freedomboatclub.com. For information about Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, visit www.bbbs.org.
SOURCE Freedom Boat Club
221 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)