Freedom Boat Club Launches National Charitable Partnership to Benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- City: Venice
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.FreedomBoatClub.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 10:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
VENICE, Fla., March 7, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Freedom Boat Club, the nation’s oldest and largest boat club with 10,000+ members in 21 states, has just announced a major national partnership to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of America.
For the first time in the franchisor’s 26-year history, Freedom Boat Club’s corporate ownership and franchise owners/operators will work together in a cause marketing program and platform to raise both awareness and funds for this well-respected 111-year old organization. Big Brothers Big Sisters is the largest volunteer-supported mentoring network in the nation, encompassing more than 300 affiliates that serve 170,000 children. The organization professionally matches adult volunteers known as ‘Bigs’ with 6-18-year-old children known as ‘Littles’ in communities throughout the country.
As its campaign theme, “BOATING BIG! ALL ABOARD FOR THE LITTLES,” Freedom Boat Clubs throughout the nation will host a variety of approved fundraising initiatives and special events in cooperation with local Big Brothers Big Sisters affiliates, concluding with a nationwide “All on Deck” boating party on Saturday, May 14 that will feature boat rides for Bigs and Littles, including lunch and entertainment.
“We are very excited and enthusiastic to be working with Big Brothers Big Sisters of America and to support the outstanding work they do in serving young people throughout the country,” said Freedom Boat Club President and CEO John Giglio. “Our National Marketing Advisory Council developed this concept and vetted a variety of charitable candidates. However, we selected Big Brothers Big Sisters of America because we love the idea of giving back to kids and we are especially pleased that the majority of the funds we raise will go directly to support and benefit the good work done by the local affiliates. Our council also loved the idea of creating memorable experiences for young people by taking them for boat rides.”
Freedom Boat Club franchise owners/operators are paired with local Big Brother Big Sister affiliates in their respective communities, and both will work together to plan events to best suit their unique markets.
“We are always appreciative of partners who help not only raise valuable funds, but who provide the opportunity for matches to create priceless memories,” said Pam Iorio, Big Brothers Big Sisters of America President and CEO. “This is the start of a great national partnership with Freedom Boast Club that will ultimately help us support more children across the country.”
For more information about Freedom Boat Club and its BOATING BIG! ALL ABOARD FOR THE LITTLES campaign, contact FBC Chief Marketing Officer Wanda Kenton Smith – 407-697-8055, Email, www.freedomboatclub.com. For information about Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, visit www.bbbs.org.
SOURCE Freedom Boat Club
201 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)