- City: Stamford
- State: Connecticut
- Listed: November 20, 2015 8:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
STAMFORD, CT (FranchisePOD.com) November 11, 2015 – Tania Beliard is excited about bringing her background in property management and passion for customer service to her new business, Fresh Coat Stamford.
Fresh Coat Stamford, a local Fresh Coat Painters franchise, offers residential and commercial painting services including interior and exterior painting, wood staining and finishing, and other services for nearly every protective coating application. They use quality, environmentally safe materials and offer a 24/7 customer service center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations and detailed quotes. Fresh Coat Stamford, which Beliard owns and operates with Jeff St. Victor, serves Stamford, Greenwich, New Canaan, Cos Cob, Darien and the surrounding communities.
“I’ve spent my career in customer services, most recently in property management. When my dad moved to Maryland for work, my mom and I found ourselves in charge of the upkeep on our family home. It was so frustrating to call different service vendors – sometimes they didn’t call me back or show up when they were supposed to. I always wanted to own my own business, so that experience inspired me to franchise with Fresh Coat and provide a better services experience to this community,” Beliard said.
Fresh Coat is committed to quality products and services and the company offers a 3-3-3 customer service pledge, so calls will be answered by a live person within three minutes, a quote will be delivered within three days (customer schedule permitting) and the job will be started within three weeks. Beliard will be handling the business management and office duties while St. Vincent manages painters, works with potential clients in the field and oversees projects.
“Buying a home or even just finding a place to live can be a challenge and, once you pick a place, you need it to feel like it’s yours. For me, Fresh Coat is all about making homes and properties beautiful and personal. We are here to help you love your space,” Beliard said. “We will work with you based on your needs and wants. We’re not going to rush just to get you as a customer. No client will ever be just a job.”
“We offer competitive pricing and, with our quoting software, you’ll know exactly what you’re paying for and there are no hidden fees. You can trust Fresh Coat to be up front and honest with you about our work,” she added.
All Fresh Coat employees are trained, dependable, fully insured and background-checked.
Fresh Coat was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems. In the last year, Fresh Coat has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran.
For more information about Fresh Coat Stamford, please call (203)706-4484, email TBeliard(at)FreshCoatPainters(dot)com or visit http://www.FreshCoatStamford.com.
About Fresh Coat Painters
With more than 120 locations nationwide, Fresh Coat Painters brings quality customer service, top-notch painting products, professionalism and affordable pricing to the residential and commercial painting industry. They use quality, environmentally safe materials and offer a 24/7 customer service center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations, and detailed quotes. All painters are bonded and insured employees. For more information, visit http://www.FreshCoatPainters.com, call 1-855-FRESH-COAT or visit us on Facebook.
The company was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems. In the last year, Fresh Coat has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran.
SOURCE Fresh Coat Painters
Fresh Coat Painters
+1 (513) 489-2026
160 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)