- Sub Headline: Grygoriy Tolmachov's new business serves Costa Mesa, Irvine, Corona del Mar, Newport Beach and the surrounding areas.
- Franchise URL: http://www.freshcoatpainters.com
- Listed: June 30, 2016 3:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEWPORT BEACH, CA (FranchisePOD.com) June 29, 2016 – Grygoriy Tolmachov is looking forward to serving his community in a new way with his new business, Fresh Coat Painters of Newport Beach.
Fresh Coat of Newport Beach offers residential and commercial painting services including interior and exterior painting, wood staining and finishing, popcorn ceiling removal and a variety of other services for nearly every protective coating application. They use quality, environmentally safe materials and offer a 24/7 customer service center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations and detailed proposals. Fresh Coat Painters of Newport Beach serves Costa Mesa, Irvine, Corona del Mar, Newport Beach and the surrounding areas.
“I was a lawyer back in Ukraine and I came to the United States as a student. After earning my MBA, I knew I wanted to open a business. I looked at many options, but when I came across Fresh Coat, it made perfect sense. There’s a lot of competition in the painting business in this community, but Fresh Coat stands out because of our commitment to quality, professionalism, reliability and customer service,” Tolmachov said.
Fresh Coat of Newport Beach is committed to quality products and services and the company offers a 3-3-3 customer service pledge, so calls will be answered by a live person within three minutes, a quote will be delivered within three days (customer schedule permitting) and the job will be started within three weeks. All Fresh Coat employees are trained, dependable, fully insured and background-checked.
“Our team is fast, honest and professional. When you work with Fresh Coat, you can trust that you and your time will be respected and that we’ll always have your best interests in mind. We want to build relationships with our customers so they’ll call us back the next time they need work done and those relationships are built by providing top notch quality and service,” Tolmachov said.
Fresh Coat was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems. In the two years, Fresh Coat has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran.
For more information about Fresh Coat of Newport Beach, call (866)966-8586, email GTolmachov@FreshCoatPainters.com or visit http://www.FreshCoatNewportBeach.com.
About Fresh Coat Painters
With more than 120 locations nationwide, Fresh Coat Painters brings quality customer service, top-notch painting products, professionalism and affordable pricing to the residential and commercial painting industry. They use quality, environmentally safe materials and offer a 24/7 customer service center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations, and detailed quotes. All painters are bonded and insured employees. For more information, visit http://www.freshcoatpainters.com, call 1-855-FRESH-COAT, or visit us on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
The company was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems. In the last year, Fresh Coat has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran.
SOURCE Fresh Coat Painters
Fresh Coat Painters
+1 (513) 489-2026
411 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- Expect To See More FASTSIGNS Franchises (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)