- Sub Headline: Grygoriy Tolmachov's new business serves Costa Mesa, Irvine, Corona del Mar, Newport Beach and the surrounding areas.
- Franchise URL: http://www.freshcoatpainters.com
- Listed: June 30, 2016 3:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEWPORT BEACH, CA (FranchisePOD.com) June 29, 2016 – Grygoriy Tolmachov is looking forward to serving his community in a new way with his new business, Fresh Coat Painters of Newport Beach.
Fresh Coat of Newport Beach offers residential and commercial painting services including interior and exterior painting, wood staining and finishing, popcorn ceiling removal and a variety of other services for nearly every protective coating application. They use quality, environmentally safe materials and offer a 24/7 customer service center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations and detailed proposals. Fresh Coat Painters of Newport Beach serves Costa Mesa, Irvine, Corona del Mar, Newport Beach and the surrounding areas.
“I was a lawyer back in Ukraine and I came to the United States as a student. After earning my MBA, I knew I wanted to open a business. I looked at many options, but when I came across Fresh Coat, it made perfect sense. There’s a lot of competition in the painting business in this community, but Fresh Coat stands out because of our commitment to quality, professionalism, reliability and customer service,” Tolmachov said.
Fresh Coat of Newport Beach is committed to quality products and services and the company offers a 3-3-3 customer service pledge, so calls will be answered by a live person within three minutes, a quote will be delivered within three days (customer schedule permitting) and the job will be started within three weeks. All Fresh Coat employees are trained, dependable, fully insured and background-checked.
“Our team is fast, honest and professional. When you work with Fresh Coat, you can trust that you and your time will be respected and that we’ll always have your best interests in mind. We want to build relationships with our customers so they’ll call us back the next time they need work done and those relationships are built by providing top notch quality and service,” Tolmachov said.
Fresh Coat was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems. In the two years, Fresh Coat has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran.
For more information about Fresh Coat of Newport Beach, call (866)966-8586, email GTolmachov@FreshCoatPainters.com or visit http://www.FreshCoatNewportBeach.com.
About Fresh Coat Painters
With more than 120 locations nationwide, Fresh Coat Painters brings quality customer service, top-notch painting products, professionalism and affordable pricing to the residential and commercial painting industry. They use quality, environmentally safe materials and offer a 24/7 customer service center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations, and detailed quotes. All painters are bonded and insured employees. For more information, visit http://www.freshcoatpainters.com, call 1-855-FRESH-COAT, or visit us on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
The company was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems. In the last year, Fresh Coat has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran.
SOURCE Fresh Coat Painters
Fresh Coat Painters
+1 (513) 489-2026
483 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)