- Sub Headline: 277 Machines Sold Representing $2,788,000 in Deferred Revenues, 257 New Locations and a 56% increase From Fiscal Q3, 2015 vs Fiscal Q3, 2016
- Franchise URL: http://www.FreshVending.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 11:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SAN DIEGO, CA – (FranchisePOD.com) – Apr 6, 2016 – Fresh Healthy Vending International, Inc. (OTCQB: VEND) (soon to be Generation NEXT Franchise Brands) announced today its 2016 Q3 results, highlighted by impressive sales and premiere location procurement. After showing consistent strength out of the gate in both January and February, Fresh Healthy Vending closed out the quarter with an impressive 277 vending units sold, representing $2,788,000 in deferred revenue. Fiscal Q4, 2015 saw 279 machines sold for $2.8 million in deferred revenue. In addition to impressive bookings, the company further expanded both its reach and operator network alike, adding 257 secured locations across the country and over 22 new franchisees to the FHV family, continuing a successful trend for the company.
“As a June 30 reporting entity, Fiscal Q3 was a success for the company, booking near record franchise sales numbers. We continue to consistently secure a diverse range of new healthy vending machine and micro market locations for our franchisees, attracting high profile customers such as the NBA’s OKC Thunder and the Lincoln Center in New York City as examples,” said Nick Yates, chairman of Fresh Healthy Vending. “One area the company will be focusing on in the next quarter is finding ways to increase the number of units we install, which will result in increased revenues. Our shareholders deserve to see revenue being recognized versus sitting in a deferred basket on our books. To achieve this, the company will continue its capital raising efforts, among other programs in place, to facilitate this need. Overall, I am pleased with the company’s performance over the last three months and look forward to finishing the fiscal year on a positive note.”
That performance and expansion will be coming not only in the form of sales and franchises, but also in the form of a company wide commitment to gaining national visibility for its franchisees, its brand, and more importantly, its message.
“We have taken a close look at expanding our marketing and brand awareness initiatives to support our franchisees on a national level,” said Paul Schmidt, chief marketing officer for Fresh Healthy Vending. “Just last month, we joined forces with national wellness advocate groups in support of a family wellness initiative featured in USA Today, which is just one example of our focus on providing national visibility and support to our franchise network and our brand.”
For more information on Fresh Healthy Vending, the franchise program, or to receive a free healthy vending machine in your school or business, visit www.freshvending.com or call toll-free 888-902-7558.
About Fresh Healthy Vending
Fresh Healthy Vending, based in San Diego, California, is North America’s leading healthy vending franchisor. Fresh Healthy Vending pioneered the concept of vending machines stocked with tried-and-tested fresh, healthy snack options to serve the growing market of health-conscious consumers. The Company has over 250 active franchisees throughout the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas, and continually looks to partner with like-minded entrepreneurs who share its vision.
The Company has booked over 3,000 machines for placement in schools, universities, hospitals, community centers, military bases, airports, fitness facilities, YMCAs, libraries and many other locations.
Fresh Healthy Vending’s stock is traded on the OTC Markets, Symbol: VEND.
Cautionary note on forward-looking statements
Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions or beliefs about future events that are based on management’s belief, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management. While the Company believes that expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that goals, results and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, terms and availability of financing, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. In addition to statements, which explicitly describe risks and uncertainties, readers are urged to consider statements labeled with such terms as “believes,” “belief,” “expects,” “intends,” “feels,” “anticipates,” “proposes,” “proposed,” or “plans” to be uncertain and forward-looking. More detailed information on these and additional factors that could affect Fresh Healthy Vending’s actual results are described in Fresh Healthy Vending’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent Form 10-Q’s for the quarterly periods ended December 31, 2015 and September 30, 2015, and its annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2015. All forward-looking statements in this news release speak only as of the date of this news release and are based on Fresh Healthy Vending’s current beliefs and expectations. Fresh Healthy Vending undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
SOURCE Fresh Healthy Vending
226 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)