Fresh Healthy Vending Continues Expansion of Corporate Team Adding Nik Wright as Director of Operations
- Sub Headline: Wright Brings 17 Years of Restaurant and Franchise Experience to the Growing San Diego-Based Franchise Company
- City: San Diego
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.FreshVending.com
- Listed: March 9, 2016 11:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SAN DIEGO, CA – (FranchisePOD.com) – Mar 9, 2016 – Fresh Healthy Vending International, Inc. (OTCQB: VEND), the nation’s leading healthy vending franchisor, today announced Nik Wright as the company’s new Director of Operations, continuing the recent expansion of their corporate team. Wright, a veteran of the restaurant and franchise industry, will oversee logistics and implementation of Fresh Healthy Vending’s newest concept, the Reis & Irvy’s robot-manned frozen yogurt kiosk.
“Nik’s experience with Sopra franchise brands combined with his direct day-to-day responsibility of operating an earlier model of the Robofusion Frozen Yogurt Kiosk makes him the ideal candidate to head up operations for our newest franchise concept, Reis and Irvy’s. With extensive technical product knowledge, a background in franchisee relations and a passion for logistics, we couldn’t be more pleased having Nik join the team,” says Nick Yates, Chairman of FHV
Wright, a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu in culinary arts and restaurant management, brings extensive industry experience and a solid understanding of premiere brand operations. He previously held positions as the Regional General Manager for Desert Island Restaurants and most recently, as President of Food and Beverage for Sopra Franchise Brands, where Nik helped launch an international frozen yogurt chain and was directly responsible for the development of operational best practices for a franchise network that spanned from Oklahoma to Dubai.
“There is nothing quite like the experience of watching a new concept develop into a living and breathing business,” says Wright. “The look on a franchisees face when they are handed the keys to their new business is truly a magical experience for me. It’s why I love what I do.”
Fresh Healthy Vending International anticipates an upcoming name change and will officially launch its second franchise concept in April 2016. Wright’s hiring also continues a major expansion to Fresh Healthy Vending’s corporate team. The San Diego company recently announced both the acquisition of Paul Schmidt as Chief Marketing Officer and Craig Stein as Director of Business Development.
About Fresh Healthy Vending
Fresh Healthy Vending, based in San Diego, California, is North America’s leading healthy vending franchisor. Fresh Healthy Vending pioneered the concept of vending machines stocked with tried-and-tested fresh, healthy snack options to serve the growing market of health-conscious consumers. The Company has over 240 active franchisees throughout the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas, and continually looks to partner with like-minded entrepreneurs who share its vision.
The Company has booked over 2,900 machines for placement in schools, universities, hospitals, community centers, military bases, airports, fitness facilities, YMCAs, libraries and many other locations.
Fresh Healthy Vending’s stock is traded on the OTC Markets, Symbol: VEND.
Cautionary note on forward-looking statements
Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions or beliefs about future events that are based on management’s belief, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management. While the Company believes that expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that goals, results and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, terms and availability of financing, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. In addition to statements, which explicitly describe risks and uncertainties, readers are urged to consider statements labeled with such terms as “believes,” “belief,” “expects,” “intends,” “feels,” “anticipates,” “proposes,” “proposed,” or “plans” to be uncertain and forward-looking. More detailed information on these and additional factors that could affect Fresh Healthy Vending’s actual results are described in Fresh Healthy Vending’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent Form 10-Q’s for the quarterly periods ended December 31, 2015 and September 30, 2015, and its annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2015. All forward-looking statements in this news release speak only as of the date of this news release and are based on Fresh Healthy Vending’s current beliefs and expectations. Fresh Healthy Vending undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
SOURCE Fresh Healthy Vending
184 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)