- Sub Headline: Former Juice It Up! COO Brings 24 Years of Marketing and Brand Strategy Experience Across Franchise and Global Organizations
- City: San Diego
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.FreshVending.com
- Listed: February 25, 2016 8:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SAN DIEGO, CA – (FranchisePOD.com) – Feb 25, 2016 – Fresh Healthy Vending International, Inc. (OTCQB: VEND), the nation’s leading healthy vending franchisor, today announced industry veteran Paul Schmidt as the company’s first Chief Marketing Officer. Paul will oversee and lead all brand, strategy and marketing initiatives for the company’s two brands, Fresh Healthy Vending (FHV) and Reis and Ivry’s.
“With such an impressive background, we’re confident Paul will direct our marketing strategies toward great success in his new role as CMO,” says Nick Yates, Chairman of FHV. “Paul will be responsible for handling all developments and creative direction for our existing brand, as well as our new brand, Reis and Irvy’s. He’ll focus on building strategies that pertain to consumers and our franchisees in order to drive FHV’s overall growth.”
Paul comes to FHV with 24 years of industry experience as a global marketing and brand development specialist. He has been instrumental in the development and implementation of cohesive brand and marketing initiatives for organizations including Taco Cabana, Pollo Tropical, and El Torito Restaurants. Most recently, Paul was Chief Operating Officer for Balboa Brands Inc., franchisor for the Juice It Up! concept, directing and overseeing a national franchise network. Additionally, his experience outside of the industry includes work with global clients such as Marriott International, Yamaha Motor Corporation and Monster Energy.
“I’m thrilled to be here. Fresh Healthy Vending is a great company and we have a lot of opportunity that lies ahead of us for marketing improvements,” says Paul Schmidt. “My passion for branding, mixed with Nick’s passion for company growth is a merger that will surely lead to success for both Fresh and Reis and Irvy’s as a whole.”
Paul graduated from St. Thomas University with a bachelor’s degree in marketing and advertising communications. He currently resides in Encinitas, California, and enjoys being outdoors and spending time with his 17-year old daughter.
About Fresh Healthy Vending
Fresh Healthy Vending, based in San Diego, California, is North America’s leading healthy vending franchisor. Fresh Healthy Vending pioneered the concept of vending machines stocked with tried-and-tested fresh, healthy snack options to serve the growing market of health-conscious consumers. The Company has over 240 active franchisees throughout the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas, and continually looks to partner with like-minded entrepreneurs who share its vision.
The Company has booked over 2,900 machines for placement in schools, universities, hospitals, community centers, military bases, airports, fitness facilities, YMCAs, libraries and many other locations.
Fresh Healthy Vending’s stock is traded on the OTC Markets, Symbol: VEND.
Cautionary note on forward-looking statements
Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions or beliefs about future events that are based on management’s belief, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management. While the Company believes that expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that goals, results and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, terms and availability of financing, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. In addition to statements, which explicitly describe risks and uncertainties, readers are urged to consider statements labeled with such terms as “believes,” “belief,” “expects,” “intends,” “feels,” “anticipates,” “proposes,” “proposed,” or “plans” to be uncertain and forward-looking. More detailed information on these and additional factors that could affect Fresh Healthy Vending’s actual results are described in Fresh Healthy Vending’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent Form 10-Q’s for the quarterly periods ended December 31, 2015 and September 30, 2015, and its annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2015. All forward-looking statements in this news release speak only as of the date of this news release and are based on Fresh Healthy Vending’s current beliefs and expectations. Fresh Healthy Vending undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
SOURCE Fresh Healthy Vending
193 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)