- Sub Headline: Healthy Vending Brand Selects Los Angeles Agency With Strong Franchise Expertise
- Franchise URL: http://www.FreshVending.com
- Ad Agency: Konnect Agency
- Agency Contact: Christina Erwin or Danny Beardsworth email@example.com
- Agency URL: http://www.konnect-pr.com
- Agency Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Listed: March 28, 2016 10:37 am
- Expires: 2 days, 6 hours
SAN DIEGO, CA–(FranchisePOD.com) – Mar 28, 2016 – Fresh Healthy Vending International, Inc. (OTCQB: VEND), the nation’s leading healthy vending franchisor, announced today the selection of Los Angeles-based Konnect Agency as its agency of record for public relations services. Konnect will assist and drive PR initiatives and build media relations for both the Fresh Healthy Vending brand products, as well as the recently announced Reis and Irvy’s frozen yogurt kiosks.
Fresh Healthy Vending is a socially responsible franchisor dedicated to making healthy snacks, drinks and fresh foods available to people across North America and beyond. The company recently announced an agreement with Robofusion, Inc. for an exclusive licensing deal as the exclusive franchisor, direct seller and corporate operator of the Reis and Irvy’s frozen yogurt vending kiosks. This development, as well as plans for future expansion, led to the search for a franchise-focused PR partner.
“As we looked ahead for not only Fresh Healthy Vending and the newly announced Reis and Irvy’s brand, we wanted a strategic partner that was familiar with our category space and was driven to help drive our business in the right direction,” said Paul Schmidt, Chief Marketing Officer for FHV. “Konnect’s strong track record of success with clients in the franchise and food & beverage space position them well to play an integral role in developing and executing marketing and communications initiatives that will help Fresh Healthy Vending and our franchisees thrive.”
“We’re excited to expand our franchise portfolio with a brand dedicated to innovation in the vending sector,” said Sabina Gault, CEO of Konnect Agency. “We can’t wait to help push the launch of the Reis & Irvy’s brand over the top and show consumers and potential franchisees how special this brand is.”
Konnect is an award-winning agency with proven success and business acumen that provides public relations, marketing, social media and content creation services designed to elevate companies in the franchise arena.
For more information on Fresh Healthy Vending, please visit http://www.freshvending.com. More information on Konnect is available at http://www.konnect-pr.com.
About Fresh Healthy Vending
Fresh Healthy Vending, based in San Diego, California, is North America’s leading healthy vending franchisor. Fresh Healthy Vending pioneered the concept of vending machines stocked with tried-and-tested fresh, healthy snack options to serve the growing market of health-conscious consumers. The Company has over 240 active franchisees throughout the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas, and continually looks to partner with like-minded entrepreneurs who share its vision.
The Company has booked over 2,900 machines for placement in schools, universities, hospitals, community centers, military bases, airports, fitness facilities, YMCAs, libraries and many other locations.
Fresh Healthy Vending’s stock is traded on the OTC Markets, Symbol: VEND.
Cautionary note on forward-looking statements
Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions or beliefs about future events that are based on management’s belief, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management. While the Company believes that expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that goals, results and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, terms and availability of financing, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. In addition to statements, which explicitly describe risks and uncertainties, readers are urged to consider statements labeled with such terms as “believes,” “belief,” “expects,” “intends,” “feels,” “anticipates,” “proposes,” “proposed,” or “plans” to be uncertain and forward-looking. More detailed information on these and additional factors that could affect Fresh Healthy Vending’s actual results are described in Fresh Healthy Vending’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent Form 10-Q’s for the quarterly periods ended December 31, 2015 and September 30, 2015, and its annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2015. All forward-looking statements in this news release speak only as of the date of this news release and are based on Fresh Healthy Vending’s current beliefs and expectations. Fresh Healthy Vending undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
About Konnect Agency
Konnect Agency is a mid-size, full service integrated marketing and public relations agency with headquarters in Los Angeles and offices in Austin, Texas and New York. The firm specializes in food and beverage, franchise, baby and children’s products, and lifestyle clients. Since its start in 2009, this dedicated team of marketers and communications specialists has made it their goal to create ROI-driven campaigns, drive strategic initiatives, land targeted media placement opportunities and deliver results that cater to the specific needs of each client. For more information about Konnect Agency, please visit http://www.konnect-pr.com. More from Konnect is available on their blog at http://konnect-pr.com/konnect-daily/ and on social media via Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
227 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (2 views)
- Walk-On’s Debuts French Dip Burger (2 views)
- Pastalini Grows Due to Customer Demand (2 views)
- Spray-Net Brushes Up For U.S. Expansion (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- Jersey Mike’s Subs Opens First Dunedin Location (2 views)
- PizzaRev Opens 41st Restaurant with Free Pizza and New Self-Serve Beer & Wine System, iPourIt (2 views)
- Fresh Healthy Vending Partners With Konnect Agency (1 views)
- Little Medical School Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- House Doctors of Westfield Named Rookie of the Year (1 views)
- DineEquity® Enters Panama With First IHOP® Restaurant Opening In Panama City On May 23 (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Tick Experts Urge Americans To Be Vigilant And Proactive At Home (1 views)
- USA Insulation Franchisees Receive Guild Quality’s Guild Master Award for Commitment to Service Excellence and Customer Satisfaction (1 views)