- Sub Headline: Handcrafted pizza and a unique art filled environment, inspired by the city’s landscape and heritage, are just a few reasons to stop into Mellow Mushroom Farragut today.
- City: Farragut
- State: Tennessee
- Listed: December 3, 2015 9:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FARRAGUT, TENN. (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 03, 2015 – After 15 great years in the community, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers announces their fresh new look for Farragut at 635 North Campbell Station Rd. The newly remodeled store is very Mellow and fresh, with some old touches of the Admiral David Farragut still intact from the original artwork. The open design has been updated to handle large parties and family gatherings.
Owners Jim and Linda Livingston and Scott Mathis were thrilled to bring the fun brand of Mellow Mushroom to their favorite city. Jim spent many years in Knoxville and graduated from the University of Tennessee. He knew that Farragut would be a great fit for a Mellow Mushroom and could offer a family friendly dining experience. This specific location was chosen because it was close to the neighborhood and easily accessed from the interstate for all those traveling Volunteer fans. Says Linda, “We love the sense of community that Farragut offers! Jim is also an alumni of the University of Tennessee and our son-in-law graduated with his doctorate from the University of Tennessee in 2013, so opening our first Tennessee Mellow Mushroom in Farragut was a very big deal for us.”
Mellow Mushroom’s menu showcases natural flavors and the freshest of ingredients in a creative menu assortment of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizers and vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available.
All Mellow Mushrooms are known as places that provide an entertaining experience in a unique, artistically decorated environment, and Mellow Farragut is no exception. There is a statue of Mel, Mellow’s beloved mascot, themed as a commercial fisherman. One wall has a zany whirlpool of colored circles on a canvas. There are a white mushrooms painted all over another wall. A wonderful feature table, which seats 14 guests, is decorated with splattered paint and is overhung by a cylindrical metal patchwork chandelier.
The remodeling has energized and brightened up the restaurant. Besides updating the ceiling tiles and floors, all the walls have been freshly painted, and all the woodwork has been stained and resealed. The bar area has been spruced up with a new bar and new countertops, and there are fun new displays behind the bar with a stainless steel beer tap backsplash. New cushions mount the booth seats, new table tops jazz up the bar area, and all chairs have been refinished.
The full service bar features a wide array of craft beers, an extensive wine list and fresh, handcrafted cocktails. The bar offers 14 seats at a curved bar top, four bar tables including a 6 top and booth seating. It features full service bar with 29 draft selections, 20 set and nine seasonal taps.
The patio has three tables under umbrellas and two under a roof overhang and is decorated with Carolina jasmine and live seasonal flowers.
Catch day to day sporting events on six 42 inch flat screen TVs in the bar area and six dining room flat screens ranging from 42 to 50 inch. There is even one flat screen TV on the patio.
Mellow is more than just craft pizza and beer; there is also craft apparel. House of Shroom style, Mellow Mushroom’s exclusive apparel line, is available for purchase in store. The full collection is available online at http://www.houseofshroom.com/.
The Mellow Mushroom will operate 7 days a week Sunday-Thursday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday-Saturday, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. For more information on Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers, visit http://mellowmushroom.com/store/farragut and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/mellowmushroomfarragut/.
About Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers (http://www.mellowmushroom.com) was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia. This franchise, operated under Home-Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc., is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Each Mellow is locally owned and operated and provides a unique feel focused around great customer service and high-quality food. For more information on Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers, like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mellowmushroomHQ, follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MellowMushroom, and follow us on Pinterest at https://pinterest.com/mellowmushroom.
289 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)