- Sub Headline: The Annual ‘Cones for Kids’ Fundraiser Supports Vital Services for Children with Disabilities
- Franchise URL: http://www.Friendlys.com
- Listed: June 2, 2016 10:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 02, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Chicago – Friendly’s Ice Cream, LLC announced that its company-wide ‘Cones for Kids’ campaign raised $230,000 for Easterseals which will help fund programs and services that make positive and profound differences in the lives of children and families challenged by disabilities. Friendly’s has raised more than $29 million for Easterseals since it began the ‘Cones for Kids’ campaign in 1981.
“At Easterseals, we provide vital programs and services to help individuals and their families affected by disabilities and support from Friendly’s makes all the difference to ensure those programs are available in local communities,” said Randy Rutta, president and CEO of Easterseals. “Friendly’s ‘Cones for Kids’ campaign helps Easterseals’ affiliate organizations improve the quality of lives, one child at a time.”
Funds raised through Friendly’s 2016 ‘Cones for Kids’ campaign will benefit 18 Easterseals affiliates that have programs designed to help children with disabilities learn basic functions and master the skills needed to thrive.
“For 35 years, Friendly’s restaurant guests and employees have consistently embraced ‘Cones for Kids,’” said John M. Maguire, President and Chief Executive Officer, Friendly’s Ice Cream, LLC. “Community involvement is important to both our guests and team members.”
About Friendly’s Ice Cream, LLC
Friendly’s Ice Cream, LLC is a vertically integrated company with an iconic brand name, serving signature sandwiches, burgers and ice cream desserts in friendly, family restaurants and offering a wide variety of packaged ice cream and other frozen treats in retail stores across America. Together with its franchisees, the company has system-wide sales of over $500 million. For 80 years, Friendly’s restaurants and dedicated service teams have delighted generations of guests. Friendly’s retail division distributes ice cream cartons, cakes, sundae cups, rolls and novelty items in over 8,000 retail locations throughout all 50 states. For the future, Friendly’s has plans for new food and ice cream products, bright new restaurants and different ways for us to reach and satisfy customers. For additional information please visit www.friendlys.com.
For nearly 100 years, Easterseals has been the indispensable resource for people and families facing disability. Through the work we do in communities across America, Easterseals is changing the way the world defines and views disability by making profound, positive differences in people’s lives every day. Join us as we take on disability together at www.easterseals.com
SOURCE Friendly’s Ice Cream, LLC
Friendly’s Ice Cream, LLC
245 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (1 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)