- Sub Headline: Jason Vaughn, a proven brand-builder and operations expert, will lead the company’s 121 restaurants and franchises
- Franchise URL: http://www.Frischs.com
- Listed: April 14, 2016 3:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CINCINNATI–(FranchisePOD.com) April 14, 2016 –Frisch’s Big Boy is proud to introduce restaurant-industry veteran Jason Vaughn as its new CEO. Vaughn has spent 25 years in the restaurant industry and brings a proven track record of success to Frisch’s Big Boy Restaurants.
“I am truly honored to have been selected to lead this iconic brand,” said Vaughn. “I grew up with Big Boy and I’m thrilled to be the person who will direct the vision of this great company moving forward.”
Vaughn most recently served as president and chief operations officer of Memphis-based Lenny’s Subs, where he led the effort to update the image of the brand’s 110 locations nationwide. Prior to that, he was a division vice president for Wendy’s International, where he led a billion-dollar portfolio in annual sales with an employee base of 21,000. While at Wendy’s, Vaughn also served on the board for the Political Action Committee to address business and franchise concerns. Vaughn started his career at Yum! Brands, spending 19 years there and working his way up to senior director of operations, accountable for 1,100 company and franchise restaurants.
“We have big plans for the future of Frisch’s Big Boy and I know our loyal customers, and those new to the restaurant, will welcome what we have in store,” said Vaughn. “It’s great to come to a company that is truly set up for success. We have employees who are proud of what they do, a growing customer base and a leadership team that is ready to take Frisch’s Big Boy to the next level.”
“I have no doubt that Jason is the right person to lead this brand into what I’m sure will be an exciting future for everyone involved,” said Aziz Hashim, managing partner, NRD Capital. “He brings almost three decades of operations and franchise experience to Frisch’s, and has a proven track record of building brands through his effective leadership skills.”
Vaughn was hired after an extensive seven-month national search. He officially starts with the company on Thursday, April 14.
About Frisch’s Big Boy
Founded in 1939, Frisch’s Big Boy restaurants are located in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. NRD Capital, a private equity firm based in Atlanta, Georgia, acquired the company in August 2015. Frisch’s operates 95 Big Boy restaurants and franchises another 25 restaurants to independent operators.
For Frisch’s Big Boy
Bryce Anslinger, 513-426-1273
271 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)