- Sub Headline: FRSTeam of North and Central Georgia, FRSTeam by Tri State among top performers
- Franchise URL: http://www.FRSTeam.com
- Listed: April 11, 2016 2:58 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // NAPA, Calif. – Fabric Restoration Service Team, Inc. (FRSTeam), the leading national provider of textile restoration services, celebrated its 10th anniversary during its annual RESToration Retreat held at the Silverado Resort and Spa in Napa, California. The event hosted nearly 100 franchise owners, managers, sales representatives and industry guests, and awarded top performers with the FRSTeam Recognition Awards.
Since its inception in 2006, FRSTeam has become one of the most recognized names in the fabric restoration industry. It has been at the forefront of technical innovations, equipping its franchisees with better tools so that they can provide superior service to customers who have experienced a fire or water loss. For example, in 2014 the company developed FRSTrack, the first cloud-based photo inventory system available for textile restoration on a national level, which delivers a detailed photo catalogue and cost valuation of all items being processed for restoration.
FRSTeam has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing private companies on the Inc. 5000 list for three years running. Today, the franchise has 48 locations and is one of only two restoration brands that operates nationwide. In its lifetime, it has provided restoration services to more than 97,000 homeowners in need.
At the 10-year anniversary celebration, FRSTeam of North and Central Georgia and owner Ron Patrie were presented with the Franchisee Leader Award, the highest honor within the company. Ron and his team have been a part of FRSTeam since 2006, and he was previously awarded the FRSTeam Presidents Award. FRSTeam by Tri State, and owners Jeff Gervasi, Suzanne Stefanelli and Art Katz, were the recipients of this year’s President’s Award, which lauds the franchisee that provides exceptional service and embraces the brand values.
“Each of our franchisees is integral to our success as a brand and we are proud to honor our top performers in front of their peers,” said Jim Nicholas, FRSTeam president. “As we transition into our second decade as a national brand, we are more committed than ever to providing outstanding service in textile restoration to those in need.”
Other award winners include:
- Top Jobs Growth Award – FRSTeam of Houston in Houston, Texas
- Top Sales Leader – FRSTeam by Lansing Cleaners in Lansing, Ill.
- Sales Growth Award – FRSTeam by Custom Commercial in Wildomar, Calif.
- Top Sales Growth Percentage Award – FRSTeam of Central Ontario in Toronto, Canada
- Operations Superstar – Rachel Gast of FRSTeam by Custom Commercial in Wildomar, Calif.
- Service Superstar – Pat Szala of FRSTeam by Lansing Cleaners in Lansing, Ill.
- Sales Superstar– Brett Nichols of FRSTeam by Lansing Cleaners in Lansing, Ill.
- FRSTaid Survey Superstars – FRSTeam by DKS Dry Cleaning Restoration in Parma, Ohio
FRSTeam’s personalized service and core business practices based on family values have contributed to its success as one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S.
FRSTeam (Fabric Restoration Service Team) is a leading national provider of fabric restoration services specializing in clothing and textiles damaged by smoke, fire, water and mold. It is a family owned and operated company with a network of 48 franchise and company store locations servicing 48 states across the U.S. and Canada. FRSTeam has been recognized as a top franchise by Franchise Business Review’s Franchisee Satisfaction Awards in 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. To learn more, visit www.frsteam.com.
219 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (2 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (2 views)
- Fun Bus Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Costa Vida Rides Waves through 2016 with 14 Signed Agreements (2 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (2 views)
- SweetFrog Launches Pokémon GO In-Store Takeover and Social Media Contest (1 views)
- Spring-Green Welcomes Newest Franchise Owner John Gerrard (1 views)
- Hobby Quest Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- Parker-Anderson Enrichment Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- CREAM Northridge Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Free Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches (1 views)
- Skyhawks Sports Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (1 views)