- Sub Headline: Join The Krewe Of Fudds For The Chance To Win Prizes And Bragging Rights
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.fuddruckers.com
- Listed: February 5, 2016 11:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON, Feb. 5, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — In celebration of Fat Tuesday on February 9, Fuddruckers invites its most competitive customers to enter in the fast casual brand’s annual 3-Pound Burger Challenge. For $19.99, daring diners receive a three-pound burger, a pound of Fudds fries and bottomless Coca-Cola beverage of their choice. Those who are able to finish the whole meal in an hour or less will earn two, future free meals, a victory t-shirt and undeniable respect from friends, family and colleagues. Reservations are required and must be made at a participating location 24 hours in advance of arrival.
Since 1980, Fuddruckers has been obsessed with making the world happier, one great hamburger at a time. Grilled-to-order burgers feature always fresh and never frozen, 100% USDA premium-cut beef with no fillers or additives. Delicious, sesame-topped buns are baked from scratch on-site throughout the day to achieve the perfect combination of crisp crust and melt-in-your-mouth texture.
And while burgers are the signature, the engaging menu offers variety for many tastes with an array of sandwiches, platters and salads. No matter what they choose, customers can customize their meal with a trip to the legendary Build Your Own produce bar, which features fantastic fixings like sun-ripened tomatoes, lettuce, sliced onions, dill pickles, pico de gallo and classic cheese sauce.
About Luby’s, Inc.
Luby’s, Inc. (NYSE: LUB) operates 179 restaurants national-wide: 93 Luby’s Cafeterias, 77 Fuddruckers, eight Cheeseburger in Paradise and one Bob Luby’s Seafood Grill. The Company is the franchisor for 111 Fuddruckers franchise locations across the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, Mexico, Italy, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Chile, and Colombia. Additionally, a licensee operates 35 restaurants with the exclusive right to use the Fuddruckers proprietary marks, trade dress and system in certain countries in the Middle East. The Company does not receive revenue or royalties from these restaurants. Luby’s Culinary Contract Services provides food service management to 28 sites consisting of healthcare, higher education and corporate dining locations.
244 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)