Fuddruckers Debuts Second Fast Casual Restaurant Location In Panama City With Franchise Partner Isthmus Food Service, S. A.
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.fuddruckers.com
- Listed: December 22, 2015 12:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON, Dec. 22, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Fuddruckers, an iconic, Texas-born fast casual brand, debuted its second Panama location with franchisee Isthmus Food Service, S. A. earlier this week. The 4,500-square-foot restaurant with seating for 126 is ideally situated at Panama City’s Street Mall shopping center on Via Israel in the San Francisco/Punta Pacifica area. It joins Panama City’s popular Metromall site, which opened in late 2014. The partnership plan with Isthmus Food Service, S. A. calls for the development of up to eight more Fuddruckers restaurants. Six are targeted for Panama, while the remaining two will be located in Aruba.
According to Peter Tropoli, Chief Operating Officer, “We’re excited to be expanding in Panama with our partners at Isthmus Food Service, S. A., who have revealed another prime location for our always fresh and never frozen 100% USDA premium-cut beef.”
Fuddruckers’ hallmarks include delicious, hand breaded onion rings and sought after, sesame-topped buns that are baked from scratch on-site throughout the day to achieve the perfect combination of crisp crust and melt-in-your-mouth texture.
While the new sites in Aruba and Panama will share Fuddruckers’ signature look, legendary Build Your Own produce bar and many menu items with restaurants in the U.S., some dishes, ingredients and preparations will be introduced in each locale that reinforce a sense of place. In Panama City, highlighted specialties include corvine, a prized saltwater fish.
About Luby’s, Inc.
Luby’s, Inc. (NYSE: LUB) operates restaurants under the brands Luby’s Cafeteria, Fuddruckers and Cheeseburger in Paradise and provides food service management through its Luby’s Culinary Services division. The company-operated restaurants include 94 Luby’s Cafeterias, 76 Fuddruckers restaurants, eight Cheeseburger in Paradise full service restaurants and bars and one Bob Luby’s Seafood Grill. Its Luby’s Cafeterias are located primarily in Texas. In addition to the company-operated Fuddruckers locations, Luby’s is the franchisor for 111 Fuddruckers franchise locations across the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, Mexico, Panama, Italy, Poland, Chile, Colombia and the Dominican Republic. Luby’s Culinary Services provides food service management to 23 sites consisting of healthcare, higher education and corporate dining locations.
268 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)