Fuddruckers Debuts Second Fast Casual Restaurant Location In Panama City With Franchise Partner Isthmus Food Service, S. A.
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.fuddruckers.com
- Listed: December 22, 2015 12:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON, Dec. 22, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Fuddruckers, an iconic, Texas-born fast casual brand, debuted its second Panama location with franchisee Isthmus Food Service, S. A. earlier this week. The 4,500-square-foot restaurant with seating for 126 is ideally situated at Panama City’s Street Mall shopping center on Via Israel in the San Francisco/Punta Pacifica area. It joins Panama City’s popular Metromall site, which opened in late 2014. The partnership plan with Isthmus Food Service, S. A. calls for the development of up to eight more Fuddruckers restaurants. Six are targeted for Panama, while the remaining two will be located in Aruba.
According to Peter Tropoli, Chief Operating Officer, “We’re excited to be expanding in Panama with our partners at Isthmus Food Service, S. A., who have revealed another prime location for our always fresh and never frozen 100% USDA premium-cut beef.”
Fuddruckers’ hallmarks include delicious, hand breaded onion rings and sought after, sesame-topped buns that are baked from scratch on-site throughout the day to achieve the perfect combination of crisp crust and melt-in-your-mouth texture.
While the new sites in Aruba and Panama will share Fuddruckers’ signature look, legendary Build Your Own produce bar and many menu items with restaurants in the U.S., some dishes, ingredients and preparations will be introduced in each locale that reinforce a sense of place. In Panama City, highlighted specialties include corvine, a prized saltwater fish.
About Luby’s, Inc.
Luby’s, Inc. (NYSE: LUB) operates restaurants under the brands Luby’s Cafeteria, Fuddruckers and Cheeseburger in Paradise and provides food service management through its Luby’s Culinary Services division. The company-operated restaurants include 94 Luby’s Cafeterias, 76 Fuddruckers restaurants, eight Cheeseburger in Paradise full service restaurants and bars and one Bob Luby’s Seafood Grill. Its Luby’s Cafeterias are located primarily in Texas. In addition to the company-operated Fuddruckers locations, Luby’s is the franchisor for 111 Fuddruckers franchise locations across the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, Mexico, Panama, Italy, Poland, Chile, Colombia and the Dominican Republic. Luby’s Culinary Services provides food service management to 23 sites consisting of healthcare, higher education and corporate dining locations.
291 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)