- Sub Headline: Honoring Its New Partnership With The Houston Astros
- Franchise URL: http://www.fuddruckers.com
- Listed: April 15, 2016 8:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON – April 14, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Fuddruckers is proud to announce its new partnership with Houston’s Major League Baseball franchise. The landmark,Houston-based restaurant company has been named the Official Hamburger of the Houston Astros. The duo has joined forces to introduce the “Game Changer” burger at locations in Houston, Austin and San Antonio through June 29. The Game Changer offers a grand slam for the taste buds with a combination of an all-natural Nolan Ryan’s Beef patty and half a Black Angus hot dog under one bun, topped with cheddar cheese, chili and beer-glazed onions.
According to Peter Tropoli, Chief Operating Officer of Luby’s, Inc., “Fuddruckers is a longtime supporter of little league teams in our communities, and our guests enjoy watching and celebrating after games at our restaurants. Astros fans can now see the familiar Fuddruckers logo in Houston’s Minute Maid Park and can anticipate future promotions celebrating our partnership. Only Fuddruckers offers the Game Changer: a unique union of a chili cheese Black Angus hot dog with a Nolan Ryan fresh beef patty. Baseball and Fuddruckers are a natural pair. We look forward to serving this hot, juicy, and delicious burger to loyal Astros fans around the state.”
The decision to use Hall-of-Famer Ryan’s beef line for the limited-time offering goes beyond just its quality. The eight-time MLB All-Star pitcher played for both the Houston Astros and Texas Rangers over the course of his four-decade career, while his son, Reid Ryan, the President of Baseball Operations for the Houston Astros, played an instrumental role in the Fuddruckers partnership.
“Texans are notoriously proud of their state and known for the loyalty of their fans. As a pitcher, my dad became a national symbol of sportsmanship and an ambassador for Texas around the world,” says Reid Ryan. “Founded in San Antonio and raised in Houston, Fuddruckers brings a similar Texas legacy that has grown internationally under the stewardship of Luby’s, Inc. This partnership fit like a glove.”
Since 1980, Fuddruckers has been obsessed with making the world happier, one great hamburger at a time. Grilled-to-order burgers feature always fresh and never frozen, 100% USDA premium-cut beef with no fillers or additives. Delicious, sesame-topped buns are baked from scratch on-site throughout the day to achieve the perfect combination of crisp crust and melt-in-your-mouth texture.
And while burgers are the signature, the engaging menu offers variety for many tastes with an array of sandwiches, platters and salads. No matter what they choose, customers can customize their meal with a trip to the legendary Build Your Own produce bar, which features fantastic fixings like sun-ripened tomatoes, lettuce, sliced onions, dill pickles, pico de gallo and classic cheese sauce.
About Luby’s, Inc.
Luby’s, Inc. (NYSE: LUB) operates 179 restaurants national-wide: 93 Luby’s Cafeterias, 77 Fuddruckers, eight Cheeseburger in Paradise and one Bob Luby’s Seafood Grill. The Company is the franchisor for 111 Fuddruckers franchise locations across the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, Mexico,Italy, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Chile, and Colombia. Additionally, a licensee operates 35 restaurants with the exclusive right to use the Fuddruckers proprietary marks, trade dress and system in certain countries in the Middle East. The Company does not receive revenue or royalties from these restaurants. Luby’s Culinary Contract Services provides food service management to 28 sites consisting of healthcare, higher education and corporate dining locations.
185 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)