- Sub Headline: Franchise Partner Fuddruckers Merida Introduces Texas Heritage Brand To Merida
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Listed: December 4, 2015 11:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON – Dec. 3, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – Fuddruckers, a Texas heritage brand, debuted its second fast casual restaurant in Mexico on November 30. Regional franchisee Fuddruckers Merida unveiled an approximately 5,400-square-foot location, ideally situated in the upscale Plaza Altabrisa fashion mall off Calle 7. The 160-seat eatery with patio features a design that references Fuddruckers’ classic, Americana origins. Fuddruckers’ initial entry in the Mexican market was nearly two years ago in Villahermosa, Tabasco.
According to Peter Tropoli, Chief Operating Officer of Luby’s, Inc., “We’re excited to be expanding in Mexico and couldn’t ask for a better site to introduce a home of the ‘World’s Greatest Hamburgers’ in Merida.”
Since 1980, Fuddruckers has been obsessed with making the world happier, one great hamburger at a time, and Merida diners will be the first to experience specialty BBQ as well as bourbon burger offerings. Customers will also enjoy signature standards that have earned the brand acclaim – all grilled-to-order featuring always fresh and never frozen local beef plus delicious, sesame-topped buns baked from scratch on-site throughout the day to achieve the perfect combination of crisp crust and melt-in-your-mouth texture.
In addition to burgers, the engaging menu offers a variety for many tastes with an array of sandwiches and salads. No matter what they choose, customers can customize their meal with a trip to the legendary Build Your Own produce bar, which features fantastic fixings like locally grown sun-ripened tomatoes, lettuce, sliced onions, dill pickles, and pico de gallo.
About Luby’s, Inc.
Luby’s, Inc. (NYSE: LUB) operates restaurants under the brands Luby’s Cafeteria, Fuddruckers and Cheeseburger in Paradise and provides food service management through its Luby’s Culinary Services division. The company-operated restaurants include 94 Luby’s Cafeterias, 76 Fuddruckers restaurants, eight Cheeseburger in Paradise full service restaurants and bars and one Bob Luby’s Seafood Grill. Its Luby’s Cafeterias are located primarily in Texas. In addition to the company-operated Fuddruckers locations, Luby’s is the franchisor for 106 Fuddruckers franchise locations across the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, Mexico, Panama, Italy, Poland, Chile and the Dominican Republic. Luby’s Culinary Services provides food service management to 21 sites consisting of healthcare, higher education and corporate dining locations.
216 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)