Fuddruckers Partners With TravelCenters of America For Seventh Georgia Location; Fast Casual Restaurant Rolls Into Commerce Today
- Sub Headline: Franchisee to Follow up Opening with President's Day Special February 15 Featuring $5 Half-Pound Burgers and $1 Sweet Potato Fries with Any Beverage Purchase
- City: Commerce
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.fuddruckers.com
- Listed: February 12, 2016 10:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
COMMERCE, Ga., Feb. 12, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Fuddruckers is driving expansion in Georgia through a new franchise agreement with TravelCenters of America LLC, operator of the TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® travel center brands. Today, the partnership unveils a new restaurant within a bustling truck stop and convenience center at 30732 Highway 441 South in close proximity to the Tanger Outlet center and Atlanta Dragway. The seventh Georgia location for the Texas-based heritage brand, the Commerce site offers both table and lounge seating for 101 guests, plus décor that references Fuddruckers’ classic, Americana origins.
According to Peter Tropoli, Chief Operating Officer of Luby’s, Inc., “We’re thrilled to announce this partnership with a landmark company whose long and storied history is so closely tied to road travel in America. Not only is this location the perfect pit stop for exploring area attractions, but it also provides weary drivers with a welcoming and comfortable option to fuel and rest up while filling up on a delicious meal.”
Fuddruckers aims to trump Commerce area culinary candidates on President’s Day with a February 15 post-opening feature. Enjoy any half-pound specialty burger for a Lincoln ($5) and add on wedges or sweet potato fries for a Washington ($1) with any beverage purchase. Taste what makes this country great with a deal that won’t bust the budget.
Since 1980, Fuddruckers has been obsessed with making the world happier, one great hamburger at a time. Grilled-to-order burgers feature always fresh and never frozen, 100% USDA premium-cut beef with no fillers or additives. Delicious, sesame-topped buns are baked from scratch on-site throughout the day to achieve the perfect combination of crisp crust and melt-in-your-mouth texture.
And while burgers are the signature, the engaging menu offers variety for many tastes with an array of sandwiches, platters and salads. No matter what they choose, customers can customize their meal with a trip to the legendary Build Your Own produce bar, which features fantastic fixings like sun-ripened tomatoes, lettuce, sliced onions, dill pickles, pico de gallo and classic cheese sauce.
About Luby’s, Inc.
Luby’s, Inc. (NYSE: LUB) operates 179 restaurants national-wide: 93 Luby’s Cafeterias, 77 Fuddruckers, eight Cheeseburger in Paradise and one Bob Luby’s Seafood Grill. The Company is the franchisor for 111 Fuddruckers franchise locations across the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, Mexico, Italy, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Chile, and Colombia. Additionally, a licensee operates 35 restaurants with the exclusive right to use the Fuddruckers proprietary marks, trade dress and system in certain countries in the Middle East. The Company does not receive revenue or royalties from these restaurants. Luby’s Culinary Contract Services provides food service management to 28 sites consisting of healthcare, higher education and corporate dining locations.
About TravelCenters of America LLC
TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, conducts business in 43 states and Canada, principally under the TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® travel center brands and the Minit Mart® convenience store brand. For more information on TravelCenters, TA, and Petro Stopping Centers, please visit www.ta-petro.com. For more information on Minit Mart, please visit www.minitmart.com.
403 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (4 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)