- Sub Headline: Official Hamburger Of The San Diego Chargers Now In The Hands Of Local Foodies And Fans
- City: San Diego
- State: California
- Listed: November 18, 2015 9:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SAN DIEGO – Nov. 2, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – Fuddruckers is passing foodies and fans the opportunity to pick the Official Hamburger of the San Diego Chargers. Now underway, the eight-week draft puts two chef-inspired burgers head to head for the title.
Will it be The Lightning – a half-pound, bacon-infused patty topped with cheddar cheese, BBQ pulled pork, onion rings and smokehouse bacon – or Thunder – a half-pound American Kobe patty, topped with pepper jack cheese, smokehouse bacon, grilled jalapenos, onion rings and smokehouse sauce – that makes the cut?
Diners will decide by a tally of burger sales and social media photo shares using #fuddschargersburger. Track the competition by visiting www.fuddschargersburger.com.
“We’re thrilled to cheer on the Chargers and our new team partnership,” said Peter Tropoli, Chief Operating Officer. “Nothing goes better with a game than a hot, juicy, delicious Fuddruckers burger.”
Since 1980, Fuddruckers has been obsessed with making the world happier, one great hamburger at a time. Grilled-to-order burgers feature always fresh and never frozen, 100% USDA premium-cut beef with no fillers or additives. Delicious, sesame-topped buns are baked from scratch on-site throughout the day to achieve the perfect combination of crisp crust and melt-in-your-mouth texture.
And while burgers are the signature, the engaging menu offers variety for many tastes with an array of sandwiches, platters and salads. No matter what they choose, customers can customize their meal with a trip to the legendary Build Your Own produce bar, which features fantastic fixings like sun-ripened tomatoes, lettuce, sliced onions, dill pickles, pico de gallo and classic cheese sauce.
About Luby’s, Inc.
Luby’s, Inc. (NYSE: LUB) operates restaurants under the brands Luby’s Cafeteria, Fuddruckers and Cheeseburger in Paradise and provides food service management through its Luby’s Culinary Services division. The company-operated restaurants include 94 Luby’s Cafeterias, 76 Fuddruckers restaurants, eight Cheeseburger in Paradise full service restaurants and bars and one Bob Luby’s Seafood Grill. Its Luby’s Cafeterias are located primarily in Texas. In addition to the company-operated Fuddruckers locations, Luby’s is the franchisor for 106 Fuddruckers franchise locations across the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, Mexico, Panama, Italy, Poland, Chile and the Dominican Republic. Luby’s Culinary Services provides food service management to 21 sites consisting of healthcare, higher education and corporate dining locations.
200 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)