- Street: 1937 Washington Valley Rd.
- City: Martinsville
- State: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 08836
- Slogan or Tagline: Fun Bus Fitness Fun on Wheels
- Listed: August 9, 2016 8:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Fun Bus is an exciting, interactive program that brings FUN, fitness and learning to children everywhere. Whether it is traveling to schools, daycares, birthday parties or special events, the Fun Bus has a Fun philosophy of utilizing a hands-on approach to making fitness Fun for children.
This innovative approach includes a unique design of a safe, colorful fitness focused environment where our Fun Trainers are always on board and the bus never moves with children on it.
The advantage of our experience in the business and a proven system of starting a successful business, as well as the trusted name of FUN BUS Fitness FUN on Wheels®. We are well known for service to schools, day care centers, churches, birthday parties, charity events, and the general public. You immediately benefit from this name recognition alone.
We make sure you have ALL that you need – the training, support, operating manuals, jingle/commercials, FUNNET (intranet system) forms, procedures, products and an opportunity to participate in our marketing program, which will undoubtedly get you customers. We can honestly say that this is quite a bargain.
264 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (44 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (43 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (34 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (30 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (23 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (16 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (14 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (41 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (20 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (16 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (13 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (6 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (6 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (6 views)