Fun, Educational Winter Camp Programs Are Open For Enrollment At Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies Located Throughout The U.S.
- Sub Headline: Leading Early Education Provider Offers Flexible Winter Break Options for Busy Families During Holidays
- City: Duluth
- State: Georgia
- Listed: December 2, 2015 10:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DULUTH, Ga. – Dec. 2, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – With the winter holidays approaching, parents often find themselves at a loss when school breaks don’t coincide with their busy schedules. Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies, a national early childhood education franchise with three decades of experience, announced today that it is now accepting applications for its 2015 Winter Camp Program. Interested parents are invited to schedule an appointment with their local Kids ‘R’ Kids to tour the facility, meet the staff and learn more about the school’s winter camp schedule and its flexible options for busy families with children from six weeks to 12 years of age.
“Every holiday throws parents new challenges to keep their kids active and engaged. Our camp programs are designed to keep children occupied with safe, fun and educational activities when school is not in session,” said David Vinson, chief executive officer, Kids ‘R’ Kids, Inc. “From winter camp to special school holidays, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy provides parents with peace of mind when school breaks don’t coincide with busy schedules.”
As part of the Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies’ winter camp programs, children have the opportunity to participate in planned field trips, child-directed activities and special group play to ensure their time away from school is enjoyable. In addition to winter camp, other programs offered to children include infant care, toddler and preschool care, private pre-K, kindergarten and before-and-afterschool care. In order to provide even more convenience for families with busy schedules, all Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies remain open during all major school breaks and school holidays year-round.
With a nationally awarded curriculum, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy provides early education and care for children from six weeks through 12 years of age. Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy is the first preschool accredited by AdvancED in America, the world’s largest education community. This accreditation ensures its schools are meeting and exceeding the highest accreditation standards and providing excellence in education beyond most daycare and childcare providers.
Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy encourages parents to check in with their local facility for camp schedules and featured programs. For more information, or to enroll your child at the Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy in your neighborhood, please visit www.KidsRKids.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-279-7777; toll free 1-800-279-0033.
About Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
Headquartered in the North Atlanta suburb of Duluth, Ga., Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children (ages six weeks – 12 years) to bloom into responsible, considerate, and contributing members of society. With nearly 160 learning academies in 16 states, Kids ‘R’ Kids International® is a family-owned and operated organization that ranks in the top 10 nationwide for franchised early childhood education centers (www.kidsrkids.com).
SOURCE Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
165 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (27 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (13 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (8 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (6 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- From Soccer Dads to Business Partners: Window Genie of Thornton is Open (4 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (4 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Orangetheory: Top Fitness Company Goes All Out For Weddings This Summer (4 views)