Fun, Educational Winter Camp Programs Are Open For Enrollment At Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies Located Throughout The U.S.
- Sub Headline: Leading Early Education Provider Offers Flexible Winter Break Options for Busy Families During Holidays
- City: Duluth
- State: Georgia
- Listed: December 2, 2015 10:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DULUTH, Ga. – Dec. 2, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – With the winter holidays approaching, parents often find themselves at a loss when school breaks don’t coincide with their busy schedules. Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies, a national early childhood education franchise with three decades of experience, announced today that it is now accepting applications for its 2015 Winter Camp Program. Interested parents are invited to schedule an appointment with their local Kids ‘R’ Kids to tour the facility, meet the staff and learn more about the school’s winter camp schedule and its flexible options for busy families with children from six weeks to 12 years of age.
“Every holiday throws parents new challenges to keep their kids active and engaged. Our camp programs are designed to keep children occupied with safe, fun and educational activities when school is not in session,” said David Vinson, chief executive officer, Kids ‘R’ Kids, Inc. “From winter camp to special school holidays, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy provides parents with peace of mind when school breaks don’t coincide with busy schedules.”
As part of the Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies’ winter camp programs, children have the opportunity to participate in planned field trips, child-directed activities and special group play to ensure their time away from school is enjoyable. In addition to winter camp, other programs offered to children include infant care, toddler and preschool care, private pre-K, kindergarten and before-and-afterschool care. In order to provide even more convenience for families with busy schedules, all Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies remain open during all major school breaks and school holidays year-round.
With a nationally awarded curriculum, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy provides early education and care for children from six weeks through 12 years of age. Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy is the first preschool accredited by AdvancED in America, the world’s largest education community. This accreditation ensures its schools are meeting and exceeding the highest accreditation standards and providing excellence in education beyond most daycare and childcare providers.
Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy encourages parents to check in with their local facility for camp schedules and featured programs. For more information, or to enroll your child at the Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy in your neighborhood, please visit www.KidsRKids.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-279-7777; toll free 1-800-279-0033.
About Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
Headquartered in the North Atlanta suburb of Duluth, Ga., Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children (ages six weeks – 12 years) to bloom into responsible, considerate, and contributing members of society. With nearly 160 learning academies in 16 states, Kids ‘R’ Kids International® is a family-owned and operated organization that ranks in the top 10 nationwide for franchised early childhood education centers (www.kidsrkids.com).
SOURCE Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
127 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Donates $730,000 to Local Boys & Girls Clubs Through Community Day Event (4 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Bennigan’s Serves Up ‘Summer Shenanigans’ (4 views)
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Celebrates Outstanding Achievements at 2016 Annual Convention (4 views)
- Shoney’s Ready to Show Dads Lots of Love, Fresh Food, Great Value, Friendly Service and FREE Pecan Pie on Father’s Day (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (4 views)
- CycleBar® Collaborates With American Heart Association/American Stroke Association to Improve Heart Health (3 views)
- SONIC® Introduces New Loaded Cheddar Dogs, Expanding Offerings in New $5 SONIC Boom Box* (3 views)
- Anago Cleaning Systems Named a Top Low Cost Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine (3 views)
- Smoothie King Continues Aggressive International Expansion Efforts (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (3 views)
- Hotshots Sports Bar and Grill Opens New Franchise Locations in El Dorado, AR and Concord, NC (3 views)
- Pierre Bossier Mall Welcomes Bossier City’s 1st Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® (3 views)