- Sub Headline: Lapels Dry Cleaning opens at 168 Hampshire Street in Cambridge, MA
- Franchise URL: http://www.LapelsDryCleaning.com
- Listed: May 24, 2016 8:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 24, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) CAMBRIDGE, MA and HANOVER, MA – Lapels Dry Cleaning, an innovative, environmentally friendly dry cleaning company headquartered in Hanover, Massachusetts, opened a full-service, environmentally friendly store at 168 Hampshire Street in Cambridge on May 21.
“We’re extremely excited to continue to bring a sustainable, non-toxic way of dry cleaning clothes to the Inman Square area of Cambridge,” said Rich Domaleski, who also owns Lapels Dry Cleaning of Cambridge (Memorial Drive), Lapels Dry Cleaning of Natick, Lapels Dry Cleaning of Boston (West End) and Lapels Dry Cleaning of Needham. “Lapels Dry Cleaning has been very well received at our other locations. We’re confident that people who live and work in the Inman Square area will enjoy the high quality cleaning and service Lapels provides, too.”
Lapels has pioneered its eco-friendly dry cleaning experience over the past dozen years. Part of that effort includes a partnership agreement with GreenEarth®, the dry cleaning industry’s only non-toxic cleaning alternative for its newer locations like Lapels Dry Cleaning of Cambridge. Using these kinds of solutions and the latest technology in equipment, Lapels is one of the few dry cleaners able to boast that there is no hazardous waste in their process. Their environmentally-friendly cleaning process has no odor and is gentler on clothes, thus lengthening the life of clothes.
Lapels Dry Cleaning also sets itself apart with its customer service. Lapels customers are greeted to a warm and inviting reception area, with friendly customer service representatives, and alteration services.
Lapels offers it’s customers Automatic Rewards earning them credit towards free dry cleaning for every dollar they spend, Loyalty Programs, a VIP Program which eliminates the need to wait in line, the use of a 24 Hour Drop Off Service and FREE Home Delivery to all its customers. Same day service is also available with pick-up after 5 pm.
Hours for the new Lapels Dry Cleaning of Cambridge (Hampshire Street) are Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm; Saturday 8 am to 5 pm; and Sunday, 12 pm to 3 pm.
For complete information on Lapels Dry Cleaning, please visit www.mylapels.com.
Lapels Dry Cleaning – Environmentally Friendly Cleaners
Each Lapels Dry Cleaning store offers a full slate of services, including: same-day dry cleaning; shirt service; tailoring; shoe repair; wedding gown preservation; suede and leather processing; box storage and fur storage. Lapels Dry Cleaning has stores in Arizona (Gilbert, Chandler, Phoenix, Scottsdale), California (Poway), Colorado (Littleton), Connecticut (Cromwell), Florida (Fleming Island, Orange Park, Tampa) Louisiana (Monroe, West Monroe, Delhi, Rayville, Winnsboro), Massachusetts (Abington, Allston, Bedford, Boston, Boston Seaport, Braintree, Brighton, Cambridge, Cohasset, Dedham, Easton, Framingham, Hanover, Hingham, Kingston, Marshfield, Martha’s Vineyard, Natick, Needham, Newtonville, Norton, Quincy, Stoughton, Walpole, Waltham, Wakefield, Wellesley, Westford, Westwood and Wilmington), Michigan (Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield), Mississippi (New Albany, Tupelo, Pontotoc), Missouri (Wildwood), New Jersey (Brick), Ohio (Liberty Township), Oklahoma (Edmond, Oklahoma City), Pennsylvania (Bloomsburg), South Carolina (Myrtle Beach, Pawleys Island), Texas (Bee Cave, Brownsville). Additional locations are coming soon to Boston, MA, Canton, MA and Oxford, MS.
Lapels Dry Cleaning has received a number of accolades in the franchise world. That includes being ranked as the number one franchise in the Dry Cleaning and Delivery Services category for Entrepreneur’s Annual “Franchise 500” for 2016. Entrepreneur’s “Franchise 500” is the best and most comprehensive rating of franchises in the world and is based on objective, quantifiable measures of a franchise operation.
Lapels has also achieved acclaim in the dry cleaning industry. Lapels Dry Cleaning CEO Kevin Dubois is the co-author of Entrepreneurial Insanity in the Dry Cleaning Business, sold on Amazon.com.
Lapels Dry Cleaning corporate offices are located at 962 Washington Street, Hanover, MA 02339.
To learn more about franchise opportunities with Lapels Dry Cleaning, call toll free (866) 695-2735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information and up-to-date company news can also be found on the company’s Web site, www.lapelsdrycleaning.com.
SOURCE Lapels Dry Cleaning
Steven V. Dubin
379 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)