- City: Fort Worth
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.FuzzysTacoShop.com
- Listed: January 29, 2016 2:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 29, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Fort Worth, TX – Beginning this Monday, all 88 Fuzzy’s Taco Shops will have new appetizer on their menus: Jalapeno Bottle Caps, available only until March 13 and like most of the Fuzzy’s Taco Shop starters, is priced under $4, at $3.99.
These battered and fried jalapeno slices are delicious, spicy, and perfect for sharing! Using only fresh jalapenos (not pickled or pre-sliced), the jalapeño slices are battered**, fried, and topped with our exclusive Fuzzy Dust®, then served in a basket with Fuzzy’s house-made avocado ranch dressing for dipping. $3.99.
**To make the Bottle Caps just the right amount of crispy, the fresh jalapeno slices are dipped in a batter that includes Panko, fresh eggs, buttermilk, and Fuzzy Dust, then fried.
Available only for a limited time (Feb. 1- Mar. 13, 2016), this new spicy starter is ideal for diners who like to pepper up their meals. Fuzzy’s Taco Shop’s Jalapeno Bottle Caps are a basket of crunchy goodness that would be great for satisfying ‘late-night munchies,’ and are the perfect complement to one of Fuzzy’s signature frozen drinks or ice cold beers.
About Fuzzy’s Taco Shop
Founded in 2001 near the TCU campus in Fort Worth, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop is known for its casual fun ambiance, generous helpings of uniquely flavorful Baja-style Mexican fare, and all-day breakfast. Fuzzy’s menu features its original take on the Baja taco, which is often referred to as “addictive” thanks to the garlic sauce and feta cheese that makes it so distinctive. With 88 locations in 11 states, the restaurants serve a wide array of handmade enchiladas, jumbo salads, nachos, burritos and Fuzzy’s signature white queso and chips, as well as a new children’s menu, and catering. Fuzzy’s Taco Shops are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and most locations offer a generous selection of beer, wine, margaritas and other specialty cocktails, as well as free Wi-Fi and dog-friendly patios. Diners can earn discounts and free menu items via the Fuzzy’s Taco Shop “Friends with Benefits” mobile app, available for download on Google Play or via iTunes.
SOURCE Fuzzy’s Taco Shop
214 215 8605
173 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)