- City: Fort Worth
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.FuzzysTacoShop.com
- Listed: January 29, 2016 2:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 29, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Fort Worth, TX – Beginning this Monday, all 88 Fuzzy’s Taco Shops will have new appetizer on their menus: Jalapeno Bottle Caps, available only until March 13 and like most of the Fuzzy’s Taco Shop starters, is priced under $4, at $3.99.
These battered and fried jalapeno slices are delicious, spicy, and perfect for sharing! Using only fresh jalapenos (not pickled or pre-sliced), the jalapeño slices are battered**, fried, and topped with our exclusive Fuzzy Dust®, then served in a basket with Fuzzy’s house-made avocado ranch dressing for dipping. $3.99.
**To make the Bottle Caps just the right amount of crispy, the fresh jalapeno slices are dipped in a batter that includes Panko, fresh eggs, buttermilk, and Fuzzy Dust, then fried.
Available only for a limited time (Feb. 1- Mar. 13, 2016), this new spicy starter is ideal for diners who like to pepper up their meals. Fuzzy’s Taco Shop’s Jalapeno Bottle Caps are a basket of crunchy goodness that would be great for satisfying ‘late-night munchies,’ and are the perfect complement to one of Fuzzy’s signature frozen drinks or ice cold beers.
About Fuzzy’s Taco Shop
Founded in 2001 near the TCU campus in Fort Worth, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop is known for its casual fun ambiance, generous helpings of uniquely flavorful Baja-style Mexican fare, and all-day breakfast. Fuzzy’s menu features its original take on the Baja taco, which is often referred to as “addictive” thanks to the garlic sauce and feta cheese that makes it so distinctive. With 88 locations in 11 states, the restaurants serve a wide array of handmade enchiladas, jumbo salads, nachos, burritos and Fuzzy’s signature white queso and chips, as well as a new children’s menu, and catering. Fuzzy’s Taco Shops are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and most locations offer a generous selection of beer, wine, margaritas and other specialty cocktails, as well as free Wi-Fi and dog-friendly patios. Diners can earn discounts and free menu items via the Fuzzy’s Taco Shop “Friends with Benefits” mobile app, available for download on Google Play or via iTunes.
SOURCE Fuzzy’s Taco Shop
214 215 8605
189 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (2 views)