- Sub Headline: Led by New Market Developments, Renovation Campaign and Digital Innovations, the Iconic Brand Achieved 26 Percent Growth During 2015
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.g6hospitality.com
- Listed: January 20, 2016 9:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, Jan. 20, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — G6 Hospitality, known for its iconic economy lodging brands, Motel 6 and Studio 6 in the U.S. and Canada, announced today that 2015 was a record-breaking year, having hit a milestone of 1,300 locations, furthering expansion into Latin America and accomplishing a number of internal brand achievements.
In 2015, G6 Hospitality opened 141 new locations setting a record for the brand that grew its portfolio of properties to more than 1,330. All openings occurred under franchise contracts, including 121 Motel 6 and 20 Studio 6 properties in the U.S. and Canada, representing an added room count of 121,921.
The year’s growth demonstrated a 26 percent increase compared to year end 2014, driven by more than 178 high-quality deal signings. The enterprise continued to further penetrate Latin America by signing new area development agreements in both Ecuador and Bolivia. Likewise, G6 Hospitality continues active commercial discussions to take the Hotel 6 and Estudio 6 brands to Brazil in the future.
“We are very excited to report positive numbers across all key growth metrics for 2015, solidifying our position as the uncontested leader in the economy segment,” said Jim Amorosia, President and CEO of G6 Hospitality. “Additionally, we are pleased to have accomplished a significant milestone with our property growth, renovation progression of our corporate locations, further expansion of our new digital ecosystem, and the hiring of over 280 veterans and military spouses as part of our enterprise goals. This was a fantastic year for our brands, and we look forward to continue this momentum into 2016 as we take our brands to the next level.”
G6 Hospitality is forecasting up to 200 new signings and 175 new openings in 2016, including the grand opening of its first two locations in Mexico: Estudio 6 in Puerto Vallarta and Salamanca, which are expected to open mid-year.
With its established network, aggressive renovation efforts in the US, and the strong appeal of its Motel 6, Studio 6, Hotel 6 and Estudio 6 brands, G6 Hospitality continues to position itself as a formidable leader of the economy lodging segment in the U.S., Canada and soon to be in Latin America.
For more information and details on franchising with G6 Hospitality, please visit www.g6hospitality.com/franchising.
About G6 Hospitality LLC
G6 Hospitality LLC owns, operates and franchises more than 1,300 economy lodging locations under the iconic Motel 6 and the extended stay Studio 6 brands in the U.S and Canada, and Hotel 6 and Estudio 6 brands in Latin America. Headquartered in Dallas (Carrollton), Texas, G6 Hospitality was rated one of the top ten hospitality companies according to the Hotel Management 2015 Top Hotel Companies rankings list, which evaluated over 260 hotel companies. For more information please visit G6Hospitality LLC.
SOURCE G6 Hospitality
294 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)