- Sub Headline: Patti Rother, Ron Cool bring experience, fresh ideas to leading Mediterranean brand
- Listed: December 7, 2016 8:36 am
- Expires: 77 days, 5 hours
Denver, CO (FranchisePOD.com) James Park, CEO of Denver-based Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh, today announced that two seasoned industry professionals have joined the growing company’s executive team.
Patti Rother brings more than 15 years of industry experience to her new role as Senior Director of Franchise Development at Garbanzo. Patti’s successful track record spans the fields of operations, training, design and construction, real estate and franchise sales. Most recently serving as Director of Franchise Sales and Operations for Noodles & Company, Patti oversaw a dozen franchisees with more than 70 restaurants open and 143 to be developed, while also directing franchise sales management and lead generation. Prior to that, Patti served in various operational roles at Panera Bread, where she assisted in new store openings and helped open the brand’s first drive-thru in Colorado.
“Patti has a reputation for being fearless, having the tenacity to work through any challenge, demonstrating a fierce curiosity for the unknown and a battle-hardened confidence of early experience,” said Park. “And that’s exactly what I was looking for to help breathe new vigor into our franchising program.”
Ron Cool joins Garbanzo as its Director of Company & Franchise Operations after successful stints with Starbucks – as a District Manager in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana – and previously as Chief Operating Officer for the Metro Denver franchise group of Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Throughout his 25-year career, Ron has demonstrated visionary leadership and honed his expertise in operations management, training, organizational development and company turnarounds. During his tenure at Starbucks, Ron was responsible for developing and implementing a drive-thru efficiency standard that was subsequently rolled out to several other markets. At Five Guys, Ron led franchise business development and managed a diverse project portfolio in Metro Denver, including market analysis studies, compensation, executive recruitment, site selection, training implementation and customer satisfaction measurement.
“Ron is a customer focus-driven leader able to successfully orchestrate complex relationships and work environments,” said Park. “His reputation for having a strong work ethic, high energy level, approachability and a progressive record of achieving results precedes him. Ron is a welcome addition to the executive team at Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh.”
Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh is headquartered in Colorado with 23 locations nationwide. Visit eatgarbanzo.com for hours, directions, food and catering menu and more information.
Garbanzo: Simple tastes better.
Garbanzo is making fresh Mediterranean cuisine a mainstream favorite across the United States. Its authentic, nutrient-rich dishes originated centuries ago are served with a new twist, but without compromise. Every order is customized to the guest’s liking, from juicy, high-quality meats and salads made from scratch to gyros, wraps and pita baked from scratch all day. Garbanzo is dedicated to satisfying every palate – including vegetarian and gluten-free diners – and believes that “simple tastes better.”
192 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Garbanzo Bolsters Operations, Franchising Team (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (1 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)