- Sub Headline: Patti Rother, Ron Cool bring experience, fresh ideas to leading Mediterranean brand
- Listed: December 7, 2016 8:36 am
- Expires: 223 days, 17 hours
Denver, CO (FranchisePOD.com) James Park, CEO of Denver-based Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh, today announced that two seasoned industry professionals have joined the growing company’s executive team.
Patti Rother brings more than 15 years of industry experience to her new role as Senior Director of Franchise Development at Garbanzo. Patti’s successful track record spans the fields of operations, training, design and construction, real estate and franchise sales. Most recently serving as Director of Franchise Sales and Operations for Noodles & Company, Patti oversaw a dozen franchisees with more than 70 restaurants open and 143 to be developed, while also directing franchise sales management and lead generation. Prior to that, Patti served in various operational roles at Panera Bread, where she assisted in new store openings and helped open the brand’s first drive-thru in Colorado.
“Patti has a reputation for being fearless, having the tenacity to work through any challenge, demonstrating a fierce curiosity for the unknown and a battle-hardened confidence of early experience,” said Park. “And that’s exactly what I was looking for to help breathe new vigor into our franchising program.”
Ron Cool joins Garbanzo as its Director of Company & Franchise Operations after successful stints with Starbucks – as a District Manager in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana – and previously as Chief Operating Officer for the Metro Denver franchise group of Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Throughout his 25-year career, Ron has demonstrated visionary leadership and honed his expertise in operations management, training, organizational development and company turnarounds. During his tenure at Starbucks, Ron was responsible for developing and implementing a drive-thru efficiency standard that was subsequently rolled out to several other markets. At Five Guys, Ron led franchise business development and managed a diverse project portfolio in Metro Denver, including market analysis studies, compensation, executive recruitment, site selection, training implementation and customer satisfaction measurement.
“Ron is a customer focus-driven leader able to successfully orchestrate complex relationships and work environments,” said Park. “His reputation for having a strong work ethic, high energy level, approachability and a progressive record of achieving results precedes him. Ron is a welcome addition to the executive team at Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh.”
Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh is headquartered in Colorado with 23 locations nationwide. Visit eatgarbanzo.com for hours, directions, food and catering menu and more information.
Garbanzo: Simple tastes better.
Garbanzo is making fresh Mediterranean cuisine a mainstream favorite across the United States. Its authentic, nutrient-rich dishes originated centuries ago are served with a new twist, but without compromise. Every order is customized to the guest’s liking, from juicy, high-quality meats and salads made from scratch to gyros, wraps and pita baked from scratch all day. Garbanzo is dedicated to satisfying every palate – including vegetarian and gluten-free diners – and believes that “simple tastes better.”
117 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Pieology Opens First North Carolina Location (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)