- Sub Headline: Celebrate International Falafel Day with variety of falafels all month, starting June 12
- Franchise URL: http://www.EatGarbanzo.com
- Listed: June 4, 2016 10:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 03, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) DENVER – Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh is pulling out the stops this month in an epic celebration of International Falafel Day.
In fact, the leading Mediterranean cuisine brand renowned for its focus on wholesome, healthy and simple dishes, juicy meats and fresh-baked pita is featuring a different, uniquely delicious falafel each week for three weeks.
It all begins on Sunday, June 12 – International Falafel Day – when Garbanzo will “Free the Falafel” by treating its guests to a complimentary order of fresh, hand-made falafels and a side of scratch-made sauces (Mediterranean Garlic, Red Chili and Tzatiki), with the purchase of any meal!
Loyal Garbanzo fans and Med-curious folks alike are also invited to experience one original new falafel flavor each week over the following three weeks:
- June 13 – 19: Cream Cheese Falafel
- June 20 – 26: Jalapeño Falafel
- June 27 – July 3: Sweet Potato Falafel
“We wanted to pay homage to the falafel this year by rolling out three extraordinary new flavors that we think everyone will love,” said James Park, CEO of the Denver-based chain of 22 restaurants. “And it all starts with the big blowout on June 12th, when we’ll be serving up thousands of free falafels across the country all day in celebration of the best food on the planet!”
To add to the excitement of “Falafel Freedom Month,” Garbanzo will be giving out free scratch-off game tickets at each restaurant during the promotional period. Guests will be eligible to instantly win several prizes, including a year’s worth of free Garbanzo for a few lucky winners.
Garbanzo is making fresh Mediterranean cuisine a mainstream favorite across the United States. Its authentic dishes originated centuries ago are served with a new twist, but without compromise. Every order is customized to the guest’s liking, from juicy, high-quality meats and salads made from scratch to gyros, wraps and pita baked from scratch all day. Garbanzo is dedicated to satisfying every palate – including vegetarian and gluten-free diners – and believes that “simple tastes better.”
“Far be it from me to brag, but nobody does falafels better than Garbanzo,” said Park. “We also recognize that very few people still know what a falafel is, and that’s something we aspire to change as part of our mission to bring the greatness of the Mediterranean to our guests across the U.S.”
About Garbanzo Mediterranean
Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh is headquartered in Colorado with 22 locations nationwide. Visit eatgarbanzo.com for hours, directions, food and catering menu and more information.
Garbanzo: Simple tastes better.
SOURCE Garbanzo Mediterranean
Founder & Principal
509 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Bismarck Tribune: Signal 88 Security Eyes North Dakota for Development (1 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (1 views)
- How Sport Clips Recruits and Retains the Top Stylists in the Men’s Grooming Industry (1 views)