- Franchise URL: http://www.KrispyKreme.com
- Listed: April 25, 2016 1:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – April 25, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (NYSE:KKD) today announced a line of Coffee Thins™ available now at participating Wal-Mart, Food Lion, Southeast Grocers and Southeast Circle K convenience store locations in the U.S. This revolutionary edible coffee treat comes in three classic Krispy Kreme flavors, including Original Glazed®, Caramel Macchiato and Cappuccino.
Krispy Kreme Coffee Thins are manufactured and distributed by Tierra Nueva, LLC. The treats are produced using a patented technology process, creating an indulgent way to get your coffee fix. The melt-in-your-mouth Coffee Thins are rich and robust, providing a new favorite treat for coffee lovers everywhere.
“This is truly an innovative take on our classic coffee and doughnut flavors,” said Tony Thompson, President and CEO of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. “Krispy Kreme is really on the cutting edge with the introduction of edible coffee products with Tierra Nueva’s patented process. It’s allowing us to share iconic Krispy Kreme flavors in a revolutionary way.”
Share your love for your coffee treat with your friends using #KrispyKreme.
About Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts can be found in approximately 12,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. The Company has more than 1,000 retail shops in 25 countries. Connect with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at www.KrispyKreme.com, or on one its many social media channels, including www.Facebook.com/KrispyKreme, and www.Twitter.com/KrispyKreme.
About Tierra Nueva, LLC
Tierra Nueva is a privately owned company with a 42,000 square foot facility in Miami Gardens, F.L. The factory has a production capability of 720 tons a month, which equates to about 1,584,000 pounds a year. Direct all inquiries to Doug Whitfield at 480-263-0643 or Liza Norona at 786-364-4444.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Corporate Communications Coordinator
275 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)