- Sub Headline: American Restaurant and Bar Teams Up with Trendy Food Blogger Ali Maffucci for Signature LTO Menu
- City: Kansas City
- State: Kansas
- Franchise URL: http://www.houlihans.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 12:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
KANSAS CITY, Kan., January 19, 2016 –(FranchisePOD.com)–Houlihan’s, an upscale American restaurant and bar franchise, is elevating traditional “side of the plate” vegetables to the star of the show by rolling out the limited time only Inspiralized menu featuring culinary innovations made from spiralized veggies. To integrate this creative cooking approach into the casual dining industry, Houlihan’s has partnered with Ali Maffucci, rising food star and founder of Inspiralized.com.
Maffucci first made a name for herself in the food blogging community by creating uniquely healthy dishes that transform vegetables into noodles and other craveable forms. Beyond cultivating a popular blog, Maffucci is renowned for her New York Times® best-selling cookbook, Inspiralized, and her signature product, the Inspiralizer. The dishes Maffucci is best known for are lower in carbs and sugar, so they fit seamlessly into a healthy eating regimen.
In collaboration with Houlihan’s Test Kitchen Chef, Nick Janner, the pair created three signature dishes that will be available on a limited time only Inspiralized menu available at all Houlihan’s locations starting February 2.
“In partnering with Ali Maffucci, we’ll introduce millions of people to this creative way of cooking and eating veggie-forward dishes that are surprisingly delicious. It’s unlike anything you’ll find in casual dining restaurants,” said Jen Gulvik, SVP Marketing and Creative Director for Houlihan’s Restaurants, Inc. “Consumers are looking for ways to reduce sugar and carbs in their diets, and the U.S. Government just announced dietary guidelines for reducing sugar intake. We’re hearing that sugar is the new fat. With Houlihan’s Inspiralized menu, pasta is replaced with vegetable ‘noodles’ for reduced carbs and sugar.”
The limited-time only Inspiralized menu at Houlihan’s will offer the following dishes:
Thai Noodle Salad: Sriracha Thai peanut sauce tossed with spiralized fresh zucchini ‘noodles,’ mango, red peppers, snow peas, tri-colored quinoa, basil, mint and almonds with the option to add grilled chicken or grilled salmon.
Sweet Potato, Corn & Bacon Mexicali Flatbread: Spiralized sweet potatoes and zucchini, sweet corn, bacon, Greek yogurt white sauce, pickled jalapeños, blend of cheeses and avocado salsa.
Butternut Squash and Sausage Lasagna: Spiralized butternut squash ‘noodles,’ herbed ricotta, Italian sausage, sautéed organic kale-spinach-chard blend, marinara and mozzarella, served with a pesto zucchini ‘noodle’ side salad.
“The big picture goal of my blog, cookbooks and products has always been to make creative, delicious and nutritious meals based on my passion for eating healthy,” said Ali Maffucci, the founder of Inspiralized and co-creator of the new Houlihan’s spiralized menu items. “It has been a blast to work with the team at Houlihan’s to create this menu. It’s a dream come true to share my passion with America and to make Inspiralized options available when people are out to eat.”
To connect with Houlihan’s or learn more about the Inspiralized menu, visit Houlihans.com/Inspiralized or check out Houlihan’s on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. For more information on Maffucci, follow her Inspiralized blog or connect with her on Instagram.
Established in 1972, Houlihan’s has nearly 80 locations, primarily throughout the Midwest and the eastern United States. An American restaurant and bar that “feeds your lifestyle,” Houlihan’s menu features center-cut steaks, fresh seafood entrées, baked-to-order flatbreads and artisan salads and sandwiches along with an interesting, everyday wine and cocktail selection. Houlihan’s offers dishes in both small and large portions and is dedicated to developing menu options that address ever-evolving consumer lifestyles — be it meatless, gluten-sensitive, organic, or smaller portioned items. The restaurants feature design-forward finishes and architectural elements and a custom, curated playlist that changes monthly; many locations feature display kitchens, original artwork, and patios designed for social lounging. Houlihan’s is privately owned by Houlihan’s Restaurants, Inc. which developed and owns several restaurant concepts including Bristol Seafood Grill, Devon Seafood + Steaks and J. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks & Seafood. The company is headquartered in the Kansas City metro area. For more information on franchise opportunities, please visit www.houlihans.com/franchise.
Fishman Public Relations
Laura Fiala, 847-945-1300
158 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (14 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- CHEF IT UP & CHEF IT UP 2 GO Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Enters Latest Extreme Sport Skijoring With Title Sponsorship Of ‘Ice Cowboys’ Pilot Episode (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)