- Sub Headline: Contest begins today for pizza delivery vehicle featured in latest ads.
- City: Ann Arbor
- State: Michigan
- Franchise URL: http://www.dominos.com
- Listed: February 22, 2016 9:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ANN ARBOR, Mich. – Feb. 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Domino’s (NYSE: DPZ), the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, is opening up voting today for an important contest – bringing a coveted Domino’s DXP delivery vehicle to one lucky Domino’s store.
Domino’s DXP vehicles were launched in October 2015 and have generated excitement among consumers across the country. With roughly 100 vehicles in only 25 markets, many customers are asking “where’s my DXP?” Customers can vote for their local store to have the chance to win a DXP at dominosdxp.com, beginning today.
“At Domino’s, we are so serious about pizza delivery that we produced a vehicle that includes features like a built-in warming oven and the capacity to hold 80 pizzas,” said Russell Weiner, president of Domino’s USA. “Now that we’re featuring these cars in our new ads, we know that even more consumers are going to want to see a DXP in their neighborhood. So in the spirit of democracy, we’re letting customers vote for what store should get the chance to win a new DXP. May the best candidate win!”
The ads, which begin airing today, highlight that Domino’s continues to innovate to give customers the best pizza experience possible, which has come to life with the DXP, a car that was designed and built specifically to deliver pizza. The cars will be featured in both general market and Hispanic market ads.
Voting ends 11:59:59 p.m. EST on May 15, 2016. Must be a legal resident of the 48 contiguous U.S. or DC, 13 or older to vote. Limit one (1) vote per person/email address per calendar day. Votes determine finalists; winner determined by judges. Void in Alaska and Hawaii and where prohibited. See Official Rules, which govern, for store eligibility and complete details, at dominosdxp.com.
About Domino’s Pizza®
Founded in 1960, Domino’s Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, with a significant business in carryout pizza. It ranks among the world’s top public restaurant brands with a global enterprise of more than 12,100 stores in over 80 international markets. Domino’s had global retail sales of over $8.9 billion in 2014, comprised of more than $4.1 billion in the U.S. and nearly $4.8 billion internationally. In the third quarter of 2015, Domino’s had global retail sales of over $2.1 billion, comprised of over $1.0 billion in the U.S. and over $1.1 billion internationally. Its system is comprised of independent franchise owners who accounted for nearly 97% of Domino’s stores as of the third quarter of 2015. Emphasis on technology innovation helped Domino’s generate approximately 50% of U.S. sales from digital channels at the end of 2014, and reach an estimated run rate of$4.0 billion annually in global digital sales. Domino’s features an ordering app lineup that covers nearly 95% of the U.S. smartphone market and has recently introduced several innovative ordering platforms, including Ford SYNC®, Samsung Smart TV® and Pebble Watch, as well as Twitter and text message using a pizza emoji. In June 2014, Domino’s debuted voice ordering for its iPhone® and Android™ apps, a true technology first within traditional and e-commerce retail.
Order – www.dominos.com
Digital Info – anyware.dominos.com
Company Info – biz.dominos.com
Twitter – http://twitter.com/dominos
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/dominos
YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/dominos
SOURCE Domino’s Pizza
422 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)