- Sub Headline: Four New Craveworthy Salads Available For A Limited Time Only Company Also Unveils Refreshed Advertising Campaign Featuring New Tagline, ‘Fresh From The Grill’
- Franchise URL: http://www.ElPolloLoco.com.
- Listed: April 27, 2016 11:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 27, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // COSTA MESA, Calif. – El Pollo Loco (Nasdaq: LOCO), the nation’s leading fire-grilled chicken chain, today announced the launch of four new Double Chicken Salads, available for a limited time. The salads include premium ingredients like avocado and a double dose of El Pollo Loco’s signature citrus-marinated, fire-grilled chicken for twice the protein and flavor.
The new line of Double Chicken Salads includes the following:
- Avocado Mango Chile – Avocado, mango salsa, cotija, chile seasoning
- Avocado Taco – Avocado, sour cream, pinto beans, cheese, tortilla strips, pico de gallo
- Southwest Bacon – Avocado bacon, grape tomatoes, cheese, corn
- Avocado Fajita – Avocado, fajita vegetables, cheese, tortilla strips
Additionally, the Company announced the refresh to its advertising campaign, which includes the introduction of the brand’s new tagline ‘Fresh from the Grill.’ El Pollo Loco fans will see the new tagline throughout the Company’s new advertisements across various platforms including television, radio and in-restaurant.
“It’s an exciting time for El Pollo Loco as we not only launch fresh new salads featuring a double serving of our famous citrus-marinated, fire-grilled chicken but also unveil our new advertising campaign that we think will really resonate with fans,” said Ed Valle, Chief Marketing Officer at El Pollo Loco. “We’re excited because ‘Fresh From the Grill’ showcases El Pollo Loco’s superior grilling method and communicates both craveabilty and freshness. We hope guests enjoy both our new ads and the deliciously fresh salads.”
El Pollo Loco goes to crazy lengths to create Mexican-inspired entrées that are made with fresh ingredients and focuses on grilling its citrus-marinated chicken to perfection. The brand features its Grill Masters as the experts behind the grill who devotedly prepare El Pollo Loco’s signature chicken that is grilled over an open flame and then chopped and doubled up for each of the new salads.
About El Pollo Loco
El Pollo Loco (Nasdaq:LOCO) is the nation’s leading fire-grilled chicken restaurant chain renowned for its masterfully citrus-marinated, fire-grilled chicken and handcrafted entrees using fresh ingredients inspired by Mexican recipes. With more than 435 company-owned and franchised restaurants in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas and Utah, El Pollo Loco is expanding its presence in key markets like Houston and Dallas through a combination of company and existing and new franchisee development.
Visit us on our website at ElPolloLoco.com.
Follow on Twitter: @ElPolloLoco
Follow on Instagram: @ElPolloLoco
Join e-club: http://www.elpolloloco.com/locorewards/
SOURCE El Pollo Loco
296 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)