- Sub Headline: Former Subway Franchisee to Debut Emerging Fry Concept in San Antonio, Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.GetFriedUSA.com
- Listed: June 14, 2016 11:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 14, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) BUFFALO, New York – #getfried Fry Cafe, a quick-serve restaurant franchise that offers a variety of gourmet topped French fries, has signed a franchise agreement set to bring three units to San Antonio, Texas. This marks the first franchise deal for the #getfried brand, which currently operates two corporate-owned locations in Western New York.
The company’s first franchisee is San Antonio native Craig Christopher, who plans to roll out a food truck later this summer, followed by two additional locations in 2017. Christopher previously worked as marketing director and event coordinator for Rio Cibolo Ranch, a 130-acre entertainment ranch and destination. He also formerly owned two Subway Sandwiches franchises in Austin, Texas. Interested in going to business for himself, Christopher was attracted to #getfried because of the reasonable franchise and development costs, simplistic operation and edgy brand strategy.
“It’s exciting to pioneer the #getfried concept for my hometown of San Antonio and be a part of the explosive growth I expect this brand will see nationwide,” said Christopher. “With French fries being the number one consumed fast-food item in America, I truly believe this concept will thrive among consumers in San Antonio and other cities because of its quality product and affordable pricing.”
At #getfried, guests customize their own unique fry dishes in just a few minutes. The menu offers five styles of fries and more than 20 sauces, seasonings and toppings. Fries can be topped with shredded chicken, ground beef or chili, and can then add toppings like chipotle seasoning, gravy, Nutella, hummus or truffle oil. The Texas menu will also offer unique menu items that reflect the culture of the region.
“We look forward to bringing the #getfried experience to Texas and are confident that this franchise deal is just the beginning of continued momentum for the brand,” said Chris Covelli, founder of #getfried. “Craig’s experience with the Subway franchise and his enthusiasm for our brand vision make him a perfect fit to help us debut in Texas.”
#getfried currently operates two U.S. locations in Western New York and in addition to international growth, the quick-serve chain is also focused on domestic expansion, specifically targeting college towns and campuses throughout the Northeast region, and major cities such as Las Vegas, Atlanta, Miami and New York City.
About #getfried Fry Café
#getfried Fry Café is a quick-serve restaurant chain specializing in gourmet topped French fries and finger foods for the on-the-go consumer. #getfried locations utilize concession, walk-up and sit-down cafe formatted stores for the lunch, evening and late-night consumers throughout malls, college towns, sports arenas, casinos, airports, gas stations, movie theaters and downtown urban entertainment districts. Green & Co. Holdings, a private firm which focuses on investments and consulting for consumer brands, partnered with Covelli to design, develop and launch the #getfried brand. For more information, visit getfriedusa.com and on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE #getfried Fry Café
Senior Account Executive
(O) 847.945.1300, ext. 235
277 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)