OTTAWA, ONTARIO – (FranchisePOD.com) – Dec. 9, 2015 – Giant Tiger Stores Limited is excited to announce the opening of its newest store located in St. Stephen, New Brunswick. This location, which will be the first Giant Tiger in St. Stephen, is scheduled to open on June 18, 2016.
The store will be located at 210 King Street and will occupy approximately 25,000 square feet of retail space.
“We are excited to bring our outstanding value and fun shopping experience to St. Stephen,” said Thomas Haig, President and COO, Giant Tiger Stores Limited. “Residents of St. Stephen have been asking for a Giant Tiger for some time now so we are happy to finally break ground here and are looking forward to being part of this community.”
To celebrate the grand opening on June 18, community events and programming are planned throughout the day.
To keep up to date on the new store development, follow us on Facebook at: facebook.com/GTStStephen
About Giant Tiger
Giant Tiger is the leading Canadian owned family discount store, committed to providing on trend family fashions, groceries, and everyday needs. Established in 1961 in Ottawa’s ByWard Market, the privately held company has over 200 locations across Canada and employs over 7,000 team members. All Giant Tiger locations are locally owned or operated by a team member who knows the community. In 2001 the North West Company entered into a franchise agreement with Giant Tiger Stores Limited to open and operate Giant Tiger stores in Western Canada. The friendly local stores with the iconic yellow tiger logo are where Canadians shop more and spend less, and help bring communities together.
For more information on the company, please visit www.gianttiger.com, join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gianttiger and follow us on Twitter @GTboutique.
Giant Tiger, a proud Canadian company since… FOREVER!
SOURCE Giant Tiger
Giant Tiger Stores Limited
Manager, Public Relations and Community Activation
292 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)