OTTAWA, ONTARIO – (FranchisePOD.com) – Dec. 9, 2015 – Giant Tiger Stores Limited is excited to announce the opening of its newest store located in St. Stephen, New Brunswick. This location, which will be the first Giant Tiger in St. Stephen, is scheduled to open on June 18, 2016.
The store will be located at 210 King Street and will occupy approximately 25,000 square feet of retail space.
“We are excited to bring our outstanding value and fun shopping experience to St. Stephen,” said Thomas Haig, President and COO, Giant Tiger Stores Limited. “Residents of St. Stephen have been asking for a Giant Tiger for some time now so we are happy to finally break ground here and are looking forward to being part of this community.”
To celebrate the grand opening on June 18, community events and programming are planned throughout the day.
To keep up to date on the new store development, follow us on Facebook at: facebook.com/GTStStephen
About Giant Tiger
Giant Tiger is the leading Canadian owned family discount store, committed to providing on trend family fashions, groceries, and everyday needs. Established in 1961 in Ottawa’s ByWard Market, the privately held company has over 200 locations across Canada and employs over 7,000 team members. All Giant Tiger locations are locally owned or operated by a team member who knows the community. In 2001 the North West Company entered into a franchise agreement with Giant Tiger Stores Limited to open and operate Giant Tiger stores in Western Canada. The friendly local stores with the iconic yellow tiger logo are where Canadians shop more and spend less, and help bring communities together.
For more information on the company, please visit www.gianttiger.com, join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gianttiger and follow us on Twitter @GTboutique.
Giant Tiger, a proud Canadian company since… FOREVER!
SOURCE Giant Tiger
Giant Tiger Stores Limited
Manager, Public Relations and Community Activation
250 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)