- City: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Franchise URL: http://www.gianttiger.com
- Listed: December 22, 2015 9:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OTTAWA, ONTARIO–(FranchisePOD.com) – Dec. 21, 2015 – Giant Tiger Stores Limited is excited to announce the opening of its newest store in Leamington, Ontario. This location, which will be the first Giant Tiger in Leamington, is scheduled to open on May 14, 2016.
The store will be located at 215 Talbot Street East and will occupy approximately 25,000 square feet of retail space.
“We are excited to bring our outstanding value and fun shopping experience to Leamington,” said Thomas Haig, President and COO of Giant Tiger Stores Limited. “Residents of Leamington have been asking for a Giant Tiger for some time now and we are happy to finally break ground here and are looking forward to being part of the community.”
To celebrate the grand opening on May 14, there will be community events and programming planned throughout the day. To keep up to date on the new store development, follow us on Facebook. facebook.com/GTleamington
About Giant Tiger:
Giant Tiger is the leading Canadian owned family discount store, committed to providing on trend family fashions, groceries, and everyday needs. Established in 1961 in Ottawa’s Byward Market, the privately held company has over 200 locations across Canada and employs over 7,000 team members. All Giant Tiger locations are locally owned or operated by a team member who knows the community. In 2001 the North West Company entered into a franchise agreement with Giant Tiger Stores Limited to open and operate Giant Tiger stores in Western Canada. The friendly local stores with the iconic yellow tiger logo are not only where Canadians shop more and spend less, but they help bring communities together.
For more information on the company, please visit www.gianttiger.com or join us on Facebook at ww.facebook.com/gianttiger and follow us on Twitter @GTboutique.
Giant Tiger, a proud Canadian company since… FOREVER!
For media inquiries:
Giant Tiger Stores Limited
Sara Chesiuk, Manager,
Public Relations and Community Activation
212 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)