- City: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Franchise URL: http://www.gianttiger.com
- Listed: December 22, 2015 9:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OTTAWA, ONTARIO–(FranchisePOD.com) – Dec. 21, 2015 – Giant Tiger Stores Limited is excited to announce the opening of its newest store in Leamington, Ontario. This location, which will be the first Giant Tiger in Leamington, is scheduled to open on May 14, 2016.
The store will be located at 215 Talbot Street East and will occupy approximately 25,000 square feet of retail space.
“We are excited to bring our outstanding value and fun shopping experience to Leamington,” said Thomas Haig, President and COO of Giant Tiger Stores Limited. “Residents of Leamington have been asking for a Giant Tiger for some time now and we are happy to finally break ground here and are looking forward to being part of the community.”
To celebrate the grand opening on May 14, there will be community events and programming planned throughout the day. To keep up to date on the new store development, follow us on Facebook. facebook.com/GTleamington
About Giant Tiger:
Giant Tiger is the leading Canadian owned family discount store, committed to providing on trend family fashions, groceries, and everyday needs. Established in 1961 in Ottawa’s Byward Market, the privately held company has over 200 locations across Canada and employs over 7,000 team members. All Giant Tiger locations are locally owned or operated by a team member who knows the community. In 2001 the North West Company entered into a franchise agreement with Giant Tiger Stores Limited to open and operate Giant Tiger stores in Western Canada. The friendly local stores with the iconic yellow tiger logo are not only where Canadians shop more and spend less, but they help bring communities together.
For more information on the company, please visit www.gianttiger.com or join us on Facebook at ww.facebook.com/gianttiger and follow us on Twitter @GTboutique.
Giant Tiger, a proud Canadian company since… FOREVER!
For media inquiries:
Giant Tiger Stores Limited
Sara Chesiuk, Manager,
Public Relations and Community Activation
202 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)