- Franchise URL: http://www.GiantTiger.com
- Listed: March 30, 2016 8:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OTTAWA, ONTARIO – (FranchisePOD.com) – March 29, 2016 – Giant Tiger is excited to announce the opening of a second store in Barrie, Ontario, scheduled to open on November 5, 2016.
The new Giant Tiger will be located at 201 Cundles Road East and will have approximately 19,000 square feet of selling space.
“We are very excited to be expanding in Barrie,” says Thomas Haig, President and COO of Giant Tiger Stores Limited. “The City of Barrie has shown Giant Tiger much support throughout the years and having a second location will be a great complement to the Giant Tiger family of stores.”
To celebrate the grand opening on November 5, there will be community events and programming planned throughout the day. To keep up to date on the new store development, follow us on Facebook. facebook.com/GTBarrieCundlesRd.
About Giant Tiger
Giant Tiger is the leading Canadian owned family discount store, committed to providing on trend family fashions, groceries and everyday needs. Established in 1961 in Ottawa’s ByWard Market, the privately held company has over 200 locations across Canada and employs over 7,000 team members. All Giant Tiger locations are locally owned or operated by a team member who knows the community. In 2001, the North West Company entered into a franchise agreement with Giant Tiger Stores Limited to open and operate Giant Tiger stores in Western Canada. The friendly local stores with the iconic yellow tiger logo are not only where Canadians shop more and spend less, but they help bring communities together.
For more information on the company, please visit www.gianttiger.com or join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gianttiger and follow us on Twitter @GTboutique.
Giant Tiger, a proud Canadian company since… FOREVER!
SOURCE Giant Tiger
Public Relations and Community Activation
Giant Tiger Stores Limited
300 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)