- City: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Franchise URL: http://www.GiantTiger.com
- Listed: February 19, 2016 8:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
OTTAWA, ONTARIO – (FranchisePOD.com) – Feb. 19, 2016 – Giant Tiger is excited to announce the opening of a second store in Sudbury, Ontario, scheduled to open on August 13, 2016.
The new Giant Tiger will be located at 1933 Regent Street South and will have approximately 30,000 square feet of selling space.
“We are very excited to be expanding in Sudbury,” says Thomas Haig, President of Giant Tiger Stores Limited. “The City of Sudbury has shown Giant Tiger much support throughout the years and having a second location will be a great complement to the Giant Tiger family of stores.”
To celebrate the grand opening on August 13, there will be community events and programming planned throughout the day. To keep up to date on the new store development, follow us on Facebook. facebook.com/GTSudburyRegentSt
About Giant Tiger
Giant Tiger is the leading Canadian owned family discount store, committed to providing on trend family fashions, groceries and everyday needs. Established in 1961 in Ottawa’s ByWard Market, the privately held company has over 200 locations across Canada and employs over 7,000 team members. All Giant Tiger locations are locally owned or operated by a team member who knows the community. In 2001, the North West Company entered into a franchise agreement with Giant Tiger Stores Limited to open and operate Giant Tiger stores in Western Canada. The friendly local stores with the iconic yellow tiger logo are not only where Canadians shop more and spend less, but they help bring communities together.
For more information on the company, please visit www.gianttiger.com or join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gianttiger and follow us on Twitter @GTboutique.
Giant Tiger, a proud Canadian company since… FOREVER!
SOURCE Giant Tiger
Giant Tiger Stores Limited
Manager, Public Relations and Community Activation
292 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)