- Franchise URL: http://www.GiantTiger.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 6:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OTTAWA, ONTARIO (FranchisePOD.com) June 6, 2016 – Giant Tiger is excited to announce the opening of a new store in Wetaskiwin, Alberta, scheduled to open on October 8, 2016.
The new Giant Tiger will be located at 3725-56th Street and will have approximately 22,000 square feet of selling space.
Under a master franchise agreement with Giant Tiger Stores Limited, The North West Company operates Giant Tiger stores in Western Canada, including this newest location.
To celebrate the grand opening on October 8, there will be community events and programming planned throughout the day. To keep up to date on the new store developments, follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/GTWetaskiwin
About Giant Tiger
Giant Tiger is the leading Canadian owned family discount store, committed to providing on-trend family fashions, groceries and everyday needs. Established in 1961 in Ottawa’s Byward Market, the privately held company has over 200 locations across Canada and employs over 7,000 team members. All Giant Tiger locations are locally owned or operated by a team member who knows the community. In 2001, the North West Company entered into a franchise agreement with Giant Tiger Stores Limited to open and operate Giant Tiger stores in Western Canada. The friendly local stores with the iconic yellow tiger logo are not only where Canadians shop more and spend less, but they help bring communities together.
For more information on the company, please visit www.gianttiger.com or join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gianttiger and follow us on Twitter @GTboutique.
Giant Tiger, a proud Canadian company since… FOREVER!
About The North West Company
The North West Company is a leading retailer of food and everyday products and services to rural communities and urban neighbourhoods in Canada, Alaska, the South Pacific and the Caribbean. North West operates 226 stores under the retail banners Northern, NorthMart, Giant Tiger, AC Value Center and Cost-U-Less and has annualized sales of approximately CDN$1.5 billion. The North West Company contributes $1.9 million to support sports and recreation, healthy living, education, sustainability, culture and the arts in the communities we serve. Through a Master Franchise Agreement with Giant Tiger Stores Limited, The North West Company operates Giant Tiger franchises in western Canada.
SOURCE Giant Tiger
Manager, Public Relations and Community Activation
Giant Tiger Stores Limited
Director, Business Development
The North West Company
360 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)