- Franchise URL: http://www.GiantTiger.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 6:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OTTAWA, ONTARIO (FranchisePOD.com) June 6, 2016 – Giant Tiger is excited to announce the opening of a new store in Wetaskiwin, Alberta, scheduled to open on October 8, 2016.
The new Giant Tiger will be located at 3725-56th Street and will have approximately 22,000 square feet of selling space.
Under a master franchise agreement with Giant Tiger Stores Limited, The North West Company operates Giant Tiger stores in Western Canada, including this newest location.
To celebrate the grand opening on October 8, there will be community events and programming planned throughout the day. To keep up to date on the new store developments, follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/GTWetaskiwin
About Giant Tiger
Giant Tiger is the leading Canadian owned family discount store, committed to providing on-trend family fashions, groceries and everyday needs. Established in 1961 in Ottawa’s Byward Market, the privately held company has over 200 locations across Canada and employs over 7,000 team members. All Giant Tiger locations are locally owned or operated by a team member who knows the community. In 2001, the North West Company entered into a franchise agreement with Giant Tiger Stores Limited to open and operate Giant Tiger stores in Western Canada. The friendly local stores with the iconic yellow tiger logo are not only where Canadians shop more and spend less, but they help bring communities together.
For more information on the company, please visit www.gianttiger.com or join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gianttiger and follow us on Twitter @GTboutique.
Giant Tiger, a proud Canadian company since… FOREVER!
About The North West Company
The North West Company is a leading retailer of food and everyday products and services to rural communities and urban neighbourhoods in Canada, Alaska, the South Pacific and the Caribbean. North West operates 226 stores under the retail banners Northern, NorthMart, Giant Tiger, AC Value Center and Cost-U-Less and has annualized sales of approximately CDN$1.5 billion. The North West Company contributes $1.9 million to support sports and recreation, healthy living, education, sustainability, culture and the arts in the communities we serve. Through a Master Franchise Agreement with Giant Tiger Stores Limited, The North West Company operates Giant Tiger franchises in western Canada.
SOURCE Giant Tiger
Manager, Public Relations and Community Activation
Giant Tiger Stores Limited
Director, Business Development
The North West Company
384 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (2 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)