- Franchise URL: http://www.GiantTiger.com
- Listed: May 14, 2016 9:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OTTAWA, ONTARIO (FranchisePOD.com) May 13, 2016 – On Saturday, May 14, Giant Tiger will celebrate the official opening of its new store in Leamington, Ontario.
The new Giant Tiger store, located at 215 Talbot Street East, will feature 26,645 square feet of retail space and will offer lottery, ice, third-party gift cards, stamps, magazines and GT gift cards.
The grand opening will be a fun-filled day with plenty of free activities for customers of all ages, including gift card and promotional giveaways, a princess meet and greet, free face painting, strolling entertainment and, of course, a visit from Friendly, the Giant Tiger. There will also beGiant Value product sampling and a charitable BBQ with proceeds supporting the Leamington SC United Soccer Club.
For more information regarding the grand opening plans, visit the store’s Facebook page at facebook.com/GTleamington
What: Giant Tiger Leamington Grand Opening
Where: 215 Talbot Street East
When: Saturday, May 14, 2016
7:45 a.m.: Speeches and ribbon-cutting ceremony
8:00 a.m.: Giant Tiger Leamington officially opens
1:00 p.m.: Princess meet and greet
About Leamington’s New Giant Tiger
26,645 square feet of retail space
Hours of operation: Monday to Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
About Giant Tiger
Giant Tiger is the leading Canadian owned family discount store, committed to providing on-trend family fashions, groceries and everyday needs. Established in 1961 in Ottawa’s ByWard Market, the privately held company has over 200 locations across Canada and employs over 7,000 team members. All Giant Tiger locations are locally owned or operated by a team member who knows the community. In 2001, the North West Company entered into a franchise agreement with Giant Tiger Stores Limited to open and operate Giant Tiger stores in Western Canada. The friendly local stores with the iconic yellow tiger logo are not only where Canadians shop more and spend less, but they help bring communities together.
For more information on the company, please visit www.gianttiger.com or join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gianttiger and follow us on Twitter @GTboutique.
Giant Tiger, a proud Canadian company since… FOREVER!
SOURCE Giant Tiger
Manager, Public Relations and Community Activation
301 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)