- Franchise URL: http://www.GiantTiger.com
- Listed: June 10, 2016 4:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
OTTAWA, ONTARIO (FranchisePOD.com) June 10, 2016 – This Saturday, June 11, Giant Tiger will unveil a fully renovated store located at 300 Mountain Avenue in Neepawa, Manitoba.
The store has been redesigned to greatly improve the shopping experience. Customers will find even more of the same outstanding values, great deals and friendly customer service they have come to expect from Giant Tiger for their fashion, food and home needs – plus a lot more space to shop and a fun new look! The new store also offers lottery, third party gift cards, ice and GT gift cards.
Store manager Curtis Keber and his entire team are excited about their newly improved store and invite you to the grand opening celebration on Saturday, June 11 beginning at 8:00 a.m.
There will be fun and savings for the whole family, promotional giveaways, Giant Value product sampling, and an appearance by Friendly, the Giant Tiger! For more information regarding the grand opening plans, visit the store’s Facebook page at facebook.com/gtneepawa
About Giant Tiger
Giant Tiger is the leading Canadian owned family discount store, committed to providing on-trend family fashions, groceries, and everyday needs. Established in 1961 in Ottawa’s ByWard Market, the privately held company has over 200 locations across Canada and employs over 7,000 team members. All Giant Tiger locations are locally owned or operated by a team member who knows the community. In 2001 the North West Company entered into a franchise agreement with Giant Tiger Stores Limited to open and operate Giant Tiger stores in Western Canada. The friendly local stores with the iconic yellow tiger logo are not only where Canadians shop more and spend less, but they also help bring communities together.
For more information on the company, please visit www.gianttiger.com or join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gianttiger and follow us on Twitter @GTboutique.
Giant Tiger, a proud Canadian company since… FOREVER!
About The North West Company
The North West Company is a leading retailer of food and everyday products and services to rural communities and urban neighbourhoods in Canada, Alaska, the South Pacific and the Caribbean. North West operates 226 stores under the retail banners Northern, NorthMart, Giant Tiger, AC Value Center and Cost-U-Less and has annualized sales of approximately CDN$1.5 billion. The North West Company contributes $1.9 million to support sports and recreation, healthy living, education, sustainability, culture and the arts in the communities we serve. Through a Master Franchise Agreement with Giant Tiger Stores Limited, The North West Company operates Giant Tiger franchises in western Canada.
SOURCE Giant Tiger
Manager, Public Relations and Community Activation
454 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)