- Sub Headline: America's Favorite Bakery Turns Eight And Reflects On The Unlikely Journey To Sweet Success
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.gigiscupcakesusa.com
- Listed: February 19, 2016 8:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 19, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Nashville, TN – Gigi’s Cupcakes (www.gigiscupcakesusa.com) is excited to celebrate its 8th anniversary in business this Sunday, February 21, 2016. America’s favorite bakery celebrates with the launch of their new spring menu and specialty Gigi’s Party cupcake.
Gigi Butler, founder and culinary creator of Gigi’s Cupcakes opened her first Gigi’s location in the heart of Nashville, TN in 2008 with just $33 to her name. In eight short years, Gigi’s Cupcakes has grown into the largest cupcake franchise in the country. Best known for the signature “Gigi’s Swirl,” the bakery now has 101 locations nationwide – making it America’s favorite bakery.
Gigi’s locations nationwide now offer the new spring menu with items such as a Birthday Box with a dozen of Gigi’s most popular cupcakes, a new cheesecake, new gluten-free cupcakes and new signature cupcake flavors like Lemonberry, Nodini’s Coconut Caramel, Raspberry Buckle, Texas Milk Chocolate and Gigi’s Party.
As a salute to Gigi’s 8th birthday, the Gigi’s Party cupcake is a devil’s food cake topped with lavender buttercream frosting and sprinkled with decorettes and edible glitter. Devil’s food and buttercream is a rare combination at Gigi’s but a customer favorite.
Each new flavor included in the spring menu represents a special memory from Gigi’s journey. To celebrate eight years, Gigi is sharing the stories behind the recipes she holds close to her heart on Gigi’s Cupcakes’ website and Facebook page.
“I’m so proud and humbled by this incredible journey,” said Gigi Butler. “Eight years ago, I opened the doors to my little bakery in Nashville and prayed that customers would come in to experience a Gigi’s Cupcake. I’m so grateful they did. The Nashville community embraced us immediately and then we began to open locations across America and internationally just last year. My heart is forever thankful for the blessing that Gigi’s Cupcakes has been to me and so many others.”
Unlike any other, Gigi’s Cupcakes is known for their incredible variety of gourmet cupcakes with icing piled high and exquisite decorations. The bakery offers a variety of gourmet desserts, including 300 rotating cupcake flavors including gluten free and sugar free options, mini cupcakes, custom cakes, cheesecakes and stuffed cookies. Fans will have the opportunity to enjoy Gigi’s signature flavors such as Scarlett’s Red Velvet, Chocolate Turtle, Wedding Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Kentucky Bourbon Pie, Chocolate Torte, Midnight Magic, White Midnight Magic and more.
The Inspiring Story of Gigi’s Cupcakes founder
Gigi Butler moved to Nashville in 1994 from California to pursue a career in music. At 15 years old, Gigi started Gigi’s Cleaning Company and continued that business once she arrived in Nashville. For fourteen years, Gigi supported her dream by cleaning houses during the day and singing late nights at the honky tonks on Broadway. While she loved music, she also had a passion for the culinary arts and baking. As years went by, she decided to take a chance on baking. She took a huge risk by opening a cupcake boutique in a high rent area just off of Music Row on Broadway in Nashville, TN on February 21, 2008 – not far from the bars she sang at. Gigi recalls the stress she was under with only $33 left in her bank account the day she opened the store. She had risked it all on an idea and she held her breath, hoping customers would love her creations.
Soon after opening, Gigi’s Cupcakes became Nashville’s delicacy dessert of choice and eight years later, there are 101 franchise locations across the country in 23 states and one location in South Korea that opened in early 2015 – making Gigi’s Cupcakes America’s favorite bakery and the largest cupcake franchise in the country.
“I am truly living the American Dream,” says Gigi. “I am so blessed to be able to do what makes me happy and make a product that so many people enjoy.”
For more info on Gigi’s Cupcakes, please visit www.gigiscupcakesusa.com and for more information on Gigi Butler visit www.GigiButler.com.
Connect on social media at:
More About Gigi’s Cupcakes Franchising
Interested in becoming an owner? If you are looking for a great opportunity, and you have the business acumen and financial wherewithal, Gigi’s Cupcakes may be the concept and opportunity you have been looking for. We have a business model that yields high volume sales with lower occupancy and build-out costs than what you might expect. We also have lower labor and food costs than typical food service franchises. All this adds up to an opportunity that can change your life. Gigi’s is committed to making sure we choose the right people to join us in building Gigi’s Cupcakes locations nationally.
Please visit http://www.gigiscupcakesfranchise.com/ for more information.
SOURCE Gigi’s Cupcakes
519 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (7 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Dickey’s Senior Vice President of Development Trinity Hall Offers Franchising Best Practices (4 views)
- Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy Of Fort Mill To Hold Foster Care Day Event To Honor Local Foster Families On July 16 (4 views)
- Wine & Design Expands Myrtle Beach Footprint With A Brand New Studio Opening (4 views)
- Sky Zone Announces Plans To Bounce Into Saginaw (3 views)
- Johnny Rockets Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary with the Unveiling of a Brand Refresh (3 views)