- Sub Headline: National Bakery Franchise Offers Sweet Treats to Service Personnel Nov. 11
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Listed: November 19, 2015 12:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – November 06, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – America’s largest cupcake franchise, Gigi’s Cupcakes will honor those that serve our country this Veterans Day in the sweetest way possible. To any service member with an active or retired military ID, the bakery will offer one free cupcake of any flavor on Veterans Day, Wednesday, Nov.11 at participating Gigi’s Cupcakes bakeries.
“We look forward to serving our very best cupcakes this Veterans Day to those who have protected and served our country,” said Gigi Butler, founder of Gigi’s Cupcakes. “This is our way of thanking the men and women who have made sacrifices for our freedom.”
Gigi’s Cupcakes, best known for its signature “Gigi’s swirl,” offers more than 300 rotating cupcake flavors. With icing piled high on top of a freshly baked cupcake and finished with an artist’s touch, Gigi’s gourmet cupcakes are unlike any other. Guests can enjoy a few favorite flavors such as Scarlett’s Red Velvet, Wedding Cake, Kentucky Bourbon Pie, Midnight Magic, among other seasonal recipes.
In addition to a wide range of gourmet cupcakes, Gigi’s Cupcakes also offers a variety of other gourmet desserts, including gluten-free cupcakes, pies, stuffed cookies, cheesecakes, mini cupcakes and custom cakes including wedding cakes.
For more information about Gigi’s Cupcakes, or to find a participating location near you, visit http://www.gigiscupcakesusa.com/veterans-day.
About Gigi’s Cupcakes
Founded in 2008 as a local boutique bakery in Nashville, Tenn., Gigi’s Cupcakes has grown into America’s largest cupcake franchise with nearly 100 locations in 23 states. Gigi’s Cupcakes offers a wide variety of high-quality, freshly baked goods, including cupcakes, cakes, pies, cookies and more. Recipes are created by founder Gigi Butler whose “American dream” story has inspired people across the country. To learn more about Gigi’s Cupcakes, visit www.gigiscupcakes.com. To learn more about franchising opportunities, visit http://www.gigiscupcakesusa.com/becomeanowner. To learn more about the founder and culinary creator of Gigi’s Cupcakes, visit www.GigiButler.com.
SOURCE Gigi’s Cupcakes
173 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)