- Sub Headline: National Low-Cost, High-Value Fitness Franchise Partners with Yiftee to Offer Shoppers Hassle-Free Online Gift Cards, Kicks-Off Partnership on Black Friday by Giving Away $110,000 in Gift Card Giveaways
- City: Colts Neck
- State: New Jersey
- Listed: December 2, 2015 1:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
COLTS NECK, N.J.–(FranchisePOD.com)–Holiday shoppers interested in giving the gift of fitness, now have a hassle-free option thanks to the announcement of a partnership between Retro Fitness, the nation’s leading low-cost and high value fitness concept, and Yiftee. Available for purchase online, Yiftee gift cards can be sent via email, text or Twitter.
“Holiday shoppers will love the ease and convenience of giving a Yiftee gift card,” said Eric Casaburi, founder and CEO of Retro Fitness. “Through this partnership, we are able to provide a great gift-giving option year round that helps more people reach their fitness goals.”
Yiftee is the online gift card that can give back – any remaining value left on the card after the card’s expiration date is returned to the gift’s sender. Gift card recipients receive eReminders of the gift until it is redeemed or expired and the gift remains on the recipient’s mobile device for easy retrieval and redemption. Retro Fitness gift cards can be found on the Retro Fitness website or by visiting Yiftee.com. The gift card can be redeemed at any Retro Fitness locations nationwide.
“When we first spoke with Retro Fitness about partnering for their holiday campaign, we knew instantly that it was a match. Retro Fitness and Yiftee both understand that today’s customers are mobile and on the go,” said Lori Laub, Yiftee co-founder, Business Development. “By also offering Retro Fitness eGift Cards on their website, anyone can now share their love of Retro Fitness with their friends by sending gifts instantly via email, text and even Twitter.”
To celebrate the partnership, Retro Fitness is kicking off the promotion on Black Friday, November 27, by waiving the enrollment* fee (regularly $99) and offering membership discounts to the first 1,000 new members who join Retro Fitness online by clicking online ads. Anyone who joins via these special links will receive a $100 Yiftee gift card** that can be redeemed at any of Yiftee’s 51,000+ local and national merchants. After enrollment, the gift card is delivered to the recipient’s email and is mobile-device compatible.
For additional information, visit www.retrofitness.com or connect with the company on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
*$0 enrollment includes a $19.99 processing fee.
**First 1,000 members to join receive $100 gift card. The next 1,000 to join or request a guest pass will receive a $10 Yiftee gift card.
ABOUT RETRO FITNESS:
Founded in 2004 by entrepreneur Eric Casaburi, Retro Fitness has evolved from a regional Northeast gym concept into a national fitness system with more than 135 gyms open in 16 states. Under Casaburi’s leadership, Retro Fitness is expanding its footprint with more than 100 gyms in its development pipeline and plans to open 200 gyms in the next two years in new, major markets, such as Florida, Illinois, California, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Each Retro Fitness location is equipped with a full-service fitness center, including 60-100 pieces of equipment supplied by leading manufacturers. The burgeoning franchise has placed in the top 300 of Entrepreneur’s magazine’s prestigious Franchise 500 list for five consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.retrofitness.com, and to learn more about franchise opportunities visit www.retrofranchising.com.
Yiftee (Yiftee.com) is the award winning no hassle gift card solution with no special technology or POS integration, no revenue-share, no discounting, and no special accounting. Merchants gain additional sales, foot traffic, and an eGifting capability like big retailers. Consumers, corporations, and merchants use the Yiftee mobile and online app to send thoughtful, unexpected gifts via Twitter®, email, and text. Recipients pick up their Yiftee gifts using their smartphone at their favorite local restaurants and shops, driving profitable business to those merchants. Twitter: @Yiftee. Facebook: www.facebook.com/yiftee. Send a Yiftee from any of Yiftee’s 50,000+ local merchants and national brands from http://yiftee.com/sendagift.
Fishman Public Relations
Anne Whealdon, (847) 945-1300
446 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)