May 23, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) WHITEFISH, Mont. – The Glacier Restaurant Group (GRG) continues to expand by heading east with its Montana-themed MacKenzie River Pizza Grill & Pub opening a new location in Columbus, Ohio, in the Fall.
“We are excited about expanding our MacKenzie River concept and confident that it will be embraced by the Columbus community for its food, service and mountain ambiance,” said Brad Ridgeway, president of Glacier Restaurant Group.
The new location will be 1515 Polaris Parkway, Columbus OH 43240. It is a strategic move for GRG as this was a former Max & Erma’s location; GRG announced in January that it acquired the Max & Erma’s restaurant chain, a casual dining concept operating in 10 states primarily in the Midwest with its headquarters in Columbus.
“We are building on our presence in Columbus by giving the community a new, exciting dining option,” Ridgeway said. “It’s another way that GRG aims to demonstrate how we are committed to exceeding our guests’ expectations.”
The MacKenzie River concept delights diners with its innovative menu with mouth-watering food choices, creative specialty cocktails and diverse beer selection. From parents with kids, to senior citizens and everyone in between, guests can always find something to crave at MacKenzie River. The casual rustic atmosphere is achieved with refurbished and hand-crafted wine barrel and felled lumber furnishings, antique outdoor sportsman finishes and photographs that depict the heart and soul of the Rocky Mountains.
About Glacier Restaurant Group
Glacier Restaurant Group is a young and growing holding company operating five restaurant concepts differing in design, ambiance and menus, but alike in that they offer an outstanding place for food, drinks and fun with family and friends. With its headquarters in Whitefish, Mont., GRG employs more than 2,000 passionate and energetic people committed to providing an excellent guest experience through its concepts: MacKenzie River Pizza Grill & Pub, Ciao Mambo, Craggy Range Bar & Grill, Latitude 48 and Max & Erma’s.
SOURCE Glacier Restaurant Group
251 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)