Global Franchise Group™ Announces Great American Cookies® And Marble Slab Creamery® Co-Brand Incentive
- Sub Headline: Unique incentive opportunity offers new and existing franchisees Initial Franchise Fee and Royalty Fee Reduction Program for two industry-leading Quick Service Restaurant brands.
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.globalfranchise.com or http://www.greatamericancookiesfranchise.com/incentive/ or http://www.marbleslabfranchise.com/incentive/
- Listed: February 24, 2016 11:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 24, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Talk about a sweet deal! Global Franchise Group (GFG), the strategic brand management company and franchisor of Great American Cookies®, Pretzelmaker®, Marble Slab Creamery® and Hot Dog on a Stick™, is offering a unique Great American Cookies/ Marble Slab Creamery Co-Brand Incentive opportunity featuring a reduced franchise fee and royalty reduction program. The Co-Brand Incentive offers more than 50 percent savings on the Initial Franchise Fee (IFF) and allows new franchise owners to have two popular brands under one roof with a leading franchisor. The opportunity makes owning multiple brands easy.
“The combination of cookies and ice cream is classic and well-received by the consumer,” said Tim Linderman, Chief Development Officer for GFG. “Last year, GFG began offering Great American Cookies and Marble Slab Creamery Co-Brands to our franchisees and we are seeing great results. In addition to providing one-stop sweet shopping, our Co-Brand stores complement each other from a seasonality standpoint. When the weather is colder, cookies are in high demand and when the weather is warmer, ice cream is top of mind. This limited time incentive program is a win and we are thrilled to offer this unique chance to operate two outstanding treat concepts.”
The program took effect February 8, 2016 and any franchise owner/prospect signing a Co-Brand agreement for Great American Cookies/Marble Slab Creamery or Co-Brand Area Development Agreement (ADA) prior to June 30, 2016 will qualify for the opportunity and subsequent fee reductions. The IFF for the Co-Brand will be $25,000 total ($12,500 each). Reduced Royalty Rate for the first year of operations of each store opened under the Co-Brand will be 4 percent per brand (Great American Cookies and Marble Slab Creamery) versus the standard 6 percent.
For more information and full requirements, please visit: http://greatamericancookiesfranchise.com/incentive/; http://www.marbleslabfranchise.com/incentive/.
About Global Franchise Group, LLC
Global Franchise Group, LLC is a strategic brand management company with a mission of championing franchise brands and the people who build them. The company owns a portfolio of franchise brands that includes five primary quick service restaurant (QSR) franchise concepts: Great American Cookies®, Hot Dog on a Stick™, Marble Slab Creamery®, MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery®, and Pretzelmaker®. The brands are managed by GFG Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Global Franchise Group, LLC. Global Franchise Group, LLC is a portfolio company of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners, an independent investment firm, with approximately $7 billion of capital under management and substantial franchise management experience. www.globalfranchise.com
SOURCE Global Franchise Group, LLC
380 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)